feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How good are these natural skin care products?

Labels:

skin care vitamin c on Vitamin C, also called ascorbic acid , is a popular natural ingredient ...
skin care vitamin c image







I am most curious about Burts Bees, Alba (the seaweed line, not the hawaiian line), Vitamin C, and zia. I would most likely just get the gel-based cleanser, but am also looking for a new moisturizer. I break out very easily, and I find that fragrences and sunscreens aggravate my acne.

How good are those lines of products? Are they worth the money I would spend?



Answer
I tried the vitamin C line about a month ago and LOVE it. Right now I'm using there mosturizing cream. Burts Bess is okay, but I really only like there lip stuff. Alba is also okay, but not as good as vitamin C. I've never heard of zia....Another natural line u should try is Jason http://www.jason-natural.com/ I use there tea tree body wash as a facial cleanser because it helps calm my acne prone red skin and get rid of my black heads. Overall, vitamin C and Jason are the two lines I use and love. I'd reccomend Jason more because it helped my skin faster, but if u can't get their products Vitamin C is good. Something similar to Vitamin C that I heard good stuff about for break outs is say yes to tomatos

Does anyone know of a woman's multivitamin that has low vitamin c and high calcium?




drdf759


I'm looking for an all natural multi-vitamin that has no more than 200 mg of vitamin c and at least 500 mg of calcium. Thanks.


Answer
Hi,

Arbonne offers a vitamin pack made for women. They direct you to take 1 pack in the am and 1 in the pm.

1 packet contains 75mg of Vitamin C and 580 mg of Calcium. So if you took 2 packets a day, you would still be under your request for 200 mg of Vitamin C and way over for the calcium.

If you like, I can email you a pdf.doc that will show you all that is included in their vitamin packs.

Arbonne International is a Health and Wellness Beauty Company. They create products that are Pure, Safe, and Beneficial. All their products are botanical based. They basically try to offer the best product possible to provide great results in a healthy way.

Arbonne is sold through their Independant Consultants. I am a consultant. I signed up so that I could get the consultant 35% discount. ( It is like a Sams Membership - It only cost $29.00 for one year and $15.00 a year after that..so worth it to get the discount.) I love their products. I started with the skin care for my baby and have tried new things along the way.

I have been using the vitamins myself for only 2 weeks and I am amazed. Not even Pre-natal Vitamins made my nails as strong as I notice they are now.

Here is the description from their website:

A balanced, power-packed combination of multivitamin and multimineral tablets, calcium for bone support, antioxidants and digestive enzymes that work synergistically to address womenâs specific health concerns, every day.


...... If you would like to see the full ingrediants list please let me know and I will email it to you.

They offer a 45 day money back guarentee.

Hope this helps,
Karen




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment