feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are some good Skin Care Products for Sensitive Combination Skin/Breakouts?

Labels:

skin care after 60 on ... MOISTURISING CREAM 40ML! OILY SKIN AFTER DRYING TREATMENTS | eBay
skin care after 60 image




LiJDivine


I'm African American. I'm 16. And I have Combination Skin(Oily around Nose) right now, I have been using just soap and water. I have sensitive skin and breakouts under my jaw bone and around my cheeks. What are some good skin care products I can purchase at Target or Walmart? Something that's not gonna dry my skin out. I need, Cleanser Bar, Toner and Moisturizer.

Thanks :)
Also, what are some good oil blotting sheets I can carry in my purse. (Oily Nose and other areas sometimes) and do I really need to use a Scrub Product like once a week?
Something to help even out my skin tone. It's all Blotchy in some areas



Answer
Try Clinique products. You can get them from high end department stores such as Dilliards or Macy's. They're kind of expensive (it'll probably cost about $60 to get the basics you need) but it is so worth it. There are professionals at the counter that can help you decide what to get and what strength you need the medicine in. They'll also give you a full makeover so you can see the difference. Theire make-up is hypo-allergenic and it's all I use on my sensitive face.

Does the clinique 3 step skin care system really work?




this girl


I'm really thinking about saving up money to get the 3 step skin care system, but i'm not sure if i really want to spend $60 on something that wont work...

Have you or someone you know ever used this skin care system?
If so, how did it work?
Is it worth the price?


thanks(:



Answer
YesYesYes!!
I have been using it for quite a while.
I have very dry skin, hair, lips, etc.
Especially in the winter!
However, it does SUCH a great job of keeping me moisturized!
One thing about it though is that it doesn't smell great or anything.
I wouldn't describe it as smelling bad...just different.
But it does not make the product any less worth buying.
As for the price, i think it is definitely worth it.
The quantities are plentiful and will last you for quite a while!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment