feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

should men use skin care products that are made for girls?

Labels:

skin care products for men on Lab Series Skincare for Men - Daily Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 15
skin care products for men image




hansel


I want to know if it is okay for guys to use skin care products that are made for girls like vichy creams. Guys don't really have that much skin care products this days. like facial care, rejuvenation creams and all that. Girls what do you think?
I use girl creams that are made for girls. I just want to know what girls think about this?



Answer
it does not matter.
skin care products are typically advertised towards girls,
since they are typically the biggest customers.
but it's not like you're going to turn into a girl if you use female skin care products.
they are made for anyone's skin.
so go for it.

Some good face skin products for men?

Q. Are there any good skin care products for men that work? I used to use Zirh and I loved it but I can't find it anywhere anymore.

I also read in Mens Health magazine that there's this new product called Skinn, I looked on Amazon and its around $70!

Will any of you guys recomend some?


Answer
I'm not a guy but I use clearasil ultra. It does wonders. I got it for $8 at a grocery store.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment