feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What's good name for a beauty & health company?

Labels:

beauty and health care on ... Skin Care Products Skin Care Products Facial Moisturizer for Dry Skin
beauty and health care image




IRENE L


I'm going to start a beauty & health company. But I'm having a lot of trouble thinking of a name for it! I will be selling products like skin care & collagen.
Can you help me think of a good name for my company?
Thank you very much ! :)



Answer
i think venus cosmetics will be good because venus is the roman deity of beauty.

What would you do if you were trying to start a beauty aid business?

Q. I'm trying to start a beauty aid and I need a little help. The way it works is ur supposed to have ur own products. Like nail care products and all that stuff. It has a lot to do with health care and that stuff. A little help?


Answer
to start any business, begin with a business plan. lots of books in library to help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment