feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

how do I know what my strengths and weaknesses are for my next career move?

Labels:

skin care industry on FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA - THIS ORGANIZATION EXPOSING CRIME AND ...
skin care industry image




ianleland1


I have worked in the beauty and skin care retail industry for about 8 years and I am having a hard time figuring out what my strengths and weaknesses are. Should I take a personality test?
I want my next career move to be a monday thru friday job , something where I am constantly on the move and make at least $39000 a year with benefits. any suggestion?



Answer
It helps to get feedback from customers, coworkers, and supervisors that you can share with your next employer.

How do you go about launching your own skin care line?




Paradise


Do you have to go to school for it? It's something I've always wanted to do however, I'm absolutely HORRIBLE at the sciences/math. It's stressful. But I've always had skin issues growing up and would like to help others in advising what to use and stuff. I'd like my own skin care line.

If you don't need school, how do you start?



Answer
You would have to have some eduation, and experience to back up your progress. You can't just open up your own line and be like "hey, this stuff works for me! It might work for you too." , because certain people are allergic to different things. For instance, I have mild urticaria (exema) and its a skin condition in which the skin reacts to an allergic reaction to something. My skin swells up and it gets like hives on it. In order to specialize in any part of the skin industry, you would have to go to school and major in dermatology which is the she study of the physiology and pathway of the skin. I would say about 2 years would be the required amount of school to open up your own skin line. I use benadril or zyrtec to help my skin condition, and I've only had it for 6 months. I'm only seventeen, and I'm sitting here saying why does this have to happen to me? I don't deserve this, but let me tell you: it can happen to "anyone". I've lived for seventeen years without any skin problems and then boom it hits me. It's not really a big deal, my skin will just turn red and swollen and then it dissapears within minutes. But for your skin care line, I guarantee that you will need some education to open it up. Put yourself in the customers shoes, "would you want to apply something to your skin that you have no idea what it may do to your skin, and knowing that the seller has no education or not enough education about the product?"- No, I don't think you would want to apply that to your skin. I sure wouldn't apply something to my skin, or much less even purchase a skin care product from anyone that didn't go to school to obtain the information and knowledge about the skin care product. So go to school for it, and then you can open up a skin care line. You could possibly try to open one without any knowlegde but I think thats illegal and youre business wouldnt last. Now if you went to school and obtained a degree in dermatology or something of the skin nature, then I would bet a dollar to weak old donut you would make a killing :)


Hope all this helps. Try googling it next time. Do some research on skin and see what you can learn about it. You would be amazed because I sure was when I had to learn about it.


Good Luck:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment