feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Im 27 years old and i need to start taking care of my face. Any advice on something good and cheap?

Labels:

skin care 29 year old on
skin care 29 year old image




lala


Im starting to see small, tiny wrinkles and my skin is so uneven and blotchy. Also, my neck looks alot darker than my chest. major skin discoloration, any advice on that? I think my lighting in my bathroom is allowing me to see my skin inperfections.


Answer
I really like the Mary Kay Time Wise products. They are reasonably priced and work very well. I started using them when I was 29.

How do I get rid of pimples?




Noelle H


I have a combination of oily and normal skin. I'm a 14 year old girl if that helps. What are the techniques you use to get rid of pimples? What would you consider trying? What are some other tips you would consider giving o other people about clearing their skin? I can't go to a dermatologist. Too much money. So give me all your tips.


Answer
Hi!! Already I find that I have a lot in common with you! I'm also 14 and have oily skin.

This is what I did and I really think you should do it too -

1. Go to the doctors and they'll prescribe something that will treat your pimples. I got prescribed DIFFERIN.
http://www.differin.com/

(DIFFERIN is not available over-the-counter. It is ONLY a prescribed medicine cream for moderate/mild to severe acne. If you do decide to use it, keep this in mind - takes time to treat the pimples but is effective =D )
The medicine cream/gel is pretty expensive but please at least give it a try for 3 months. In Australia I got it for $29.95.

2. Wash your face 2 times a day.
(Do NOT over wash because that will over dry your skin. If your skin is dry, then it'll produce MORE oil to hydrate it and more oil means more breakouts!)

3. Use a gentle cleanser.
(Although most people go with brands such as CLEAN AND CLEAR and NEUTROGENA etc. I use CETAPHIL for OILY/COMBINATION SKIN. The doctors recommended me to use it with DIFFERIN.)

4. Keep it hydrated.
(Same thing i said before about skin over drying. Use good moisturises and avoid the ones that clog pores. I use Vaseline Intensive Moisture. It absorbs quickly and won't leave your skin all greasy.)

Just remember that although it's MOSTLY true many people to stop getting acne after they have passed their teen years, pimples and other acne sometimes leave severe scars if not treated or cared for.
Treating acne is also a health thing and skin care is just as important as caring for your insides by eating good foods.

ALSO, i left you a site to learn more about acne but DO NOT USE PROACTIV no matter now tempting it is!!!
It's EXTREMELY BAD FOR YOUR SKIN and it doesn't work as well as it says!
Once you use it, you have to continue to use it otherwise your skin breaks out so much and PROACTIV ALSO DRYS OUT YOUR SKIN AND MAKES IT PEEL AND SOMETIMES EVEN GO RED - happened to a friend =(

Hope I helped - sorry for writing so much - just really wanted to help you cuz I went through the EXACT same thing as you just like 2 months ago.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment