feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to throw a cute beauty party?

Labels:

beauty and health books on ... children s books textbooks sell your books best books of the month
beauty and health books image




Jackie Gig


So im 14 and for my 15th birthday party, I want to have a beauty night with me and a ton of my friends! you know manis peddis facials ect. if you have any idea on hoe to make this night spectacular let me know. Anything you enjoy adding into a manni or peddi? Any facial recipies you really love? or if you threw a party like this let me know what you did! Thanks!


Answer
I've always wanted to try one of those!! =D So my ideas for a good beauty night would be to set up a nice comfortable mood for all your guests. Maybe some relaxing music. Little snacks like cheese cubes or fruit kabobs would be nice . Anything easy to pick up with wet nails. Fruity punch kind of drinks with little umbrellas. As for the mani pedi you could put in a few drops of essential oils like lavender,peppermint,jasmine. Anything that gives off a nice scent. You can purchase these essential oils at places like Health Food stores and such. If you're having trouble finding the oils some fruity bubble bath would make a good subsitute. .For a good mask just mix together a teaspoon of honey, 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt, and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this to clean skin and put some cucumber slices over the eyes. Relax for 5 min and then rinse. Haha that's about all sorry a wrote like a book for ya but I really do hope I helped =)) Hope it goes great!!

I want to get rid of my possessions?




HumanPerfe


I want to get rid of it all.
I dont even need all this stuff. But Im scared to take the plunge.
Because onces something is gone, its gone for good.
And by stuff I mean -
Makeup, jewellrey, magazines, books.
Mostly books, health and beauty stuff, magazines.

I've been feeling this way lately. It would be nice to just have the minimum. A bed, wardrobe, laptop.
No books, magazines, jewellery, thousands of bottles of lotions and nail polishes, bags, or whatever.

But im scared of doing it.



Answer
Can I have your panties and bras to sniff? Send me a receipt and I'll reimburse you for postage. BTW be sure to wear them and don't wash them again before mailing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment