feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I am looking to start a business in missouri to sell damaged goods, I need places to buy boxes of damaged good

Labels:

beauty and health aids on Free AIDS Clinic Opens in Vallarta
beauty and health aids image




anna_van_d


I want to find places to sell me bannana boxes of damaged food, health and beauty aids, things like that


Answer
We use to buy this kind of stuff for our business, from some one in Wisconsin. I can't remember the name of the place but maybe you can do a search and found out.

What are the most popular Health and Beauty products?




Lyapunov


I think the market is categorized as follows:
Alternative Medicine
Bath and Shower
Dietary Supplements
Fitness
Fragrances
Hair Care
Health Aids
Makeup
Nail Care
Nutrition
Personal Care
Skin Care
Weight Management

Is that correct?



Answer
Bath salts! :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment