feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What Are Daily Basic Skin Care Tips For Men ?

Labels:

skin care men on ... hair care, skin care, makeup, designers... - Page 33 - City-Data Forum
skin care men image




vishal


What basic things should I follow in my daily routine, so I can keep my face clean, clear and always refreshing ? I am serious about my diet, I am not much into junk food and workout regularly 6 times a week. But I was never into taking extra care for my skin, so just curious and want to try things at home itself which will help me have great skin. so any natural ways or any men skin care products ? please post your views.


Answer
I usually use Neutrogena Oil Free it prevents and treats any acne without drying out your skin. Then an SPF 15 moisturizer such as Neutrogena Combination skin or OIL of OLAY ( I know) with SPF15. I would also put on a mask such as MINT or CLAY to tighten your skin and close any big pores you might have. Sensitive skin cream for shaving and you're set.

Does anyone know any good skin care for men that keeps the face refreshed, clean, and soft?




bigboidran


I have oily skin and was wondering if anyone knew any skin care out there that could keep my face looking clean and keep my skin looking nice. I am talking about some of the more expensive brands out there. (not stuff you can find at wal-mart)


Answer
It's not specifically for guys but, try Mary-Kay teen face cleaner: Velocity.
'Works like a charm for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment