feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best skin care regimen for acne?

Labels:

skin care with retinol on Skintensify Vitamin C Facial Serum High Concentration Anti Aging
skin care with retinol image




Woodlandbo


Keep in mind that I've already tried AcneFree, Proactive, Retinol, Clearasil and Neutrogena and nothing has worked for my skin.


Answer
Topical Erythromycin, or Clindamycin. Use a toner with Salicylic acid. You still need to use a mild moisturizer as dry skin can cause acne break outs. If skin is oily, use Glycolic acid soap prior to anti-acne cream application.

http://asianskincare.wetpaint.com/

Can I wear night firming moisturizing cream over serum with Retinol?




Alexx


I wear the night skin tightneing serum with Retinol at night.What can I use over it?


Answer
Yes you can, however, your best bet is to get rid of them both and find a night creme with tretinoin which is a safe and effective topical treatment for premature aging of the skin. I've been using it for years, and my skin looks great and I have no little wrinkles.

http://www.happynews.com/living/skin/skin-care-advice.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment