feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Teen girls what products do you use on your face? Does anybody else have dry skin?

Labels:

skin care while on accutane on ... glands in your skin, and helps your skin renew itself more quickly
skin care while on accutane image




:D


I was on Accutane for a few months last year to clear up stubborn acne and my skin has been perfect for a while now except it's really dry. The medicine dried it up so much. I live in Chicago now and I'm worried that my face is going to get even more dry when winter starts.

What do you use to wash your face with? I really wanted to use an organic face wash, but I don't know what to pick.



Answer
Hey yah :) I hope you're ready for a long answer. This has worked for me and it will work for you too. My friend is studying dermatology at university and I am obsessed with skin care, so I can help you out here. I know that the stuff I am writing, you might have heard before, but it's all good and worth it. And I've included little tips too for other things you may find useful ^_^ Please, read it all!!!

Water and fresh fruits and veggies! Make sure you drink plenty of water, as water is the key to healthy and glowing skin. Water helps with dry skin, as it keeps your skin clean and fresh. It also gives your skin energy and keeps it hydrated. For overall skin care, you must eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Veggies are the best for skin care and they do help out a lot. Cut down on chocolate, crisps and sweets. They contribute to dry skin a lot, especially crisps as they contain too much salt and fat. Also, chocolate adds to spots breaking out. Vegetables are important, as they contain lots of healthy nutrients and essential vitamins. These are the veggies are eat on a daily basis: in the morning, I eat a banana with my cereal - if you eat cereal, make sure it's full wheat and natural, no chocolate or lucky charms kind of stuff. For lunch, I eat a sandwhich and I add lots of onions. Onions are so healthy and they're amazing for your skin. If you eat onions, make sure you wash your hands after and eat something else after, because onions doesn't smell too good. Don't eat onions for supper or near the time you go to bed, because it will stop you from sleeping and gives you tummy aches. For dinner in my salad, I eat cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce and carrots. Carrots are the best, because they contain some pigments that leave your skin healthier and much more glowly. The best vegetables for skin are: onions, carrots, brocolli - I eat them from time to time. However, the absolute best is avacado! If you like avacado, then that's excellent. I hate avacado, it makes me throw up, but avacado is the best!!! unlucky for me though, I have to find another solution

This might be off topic, but just in-case. If you have any acne scars or blemiches this will work for you. I actually recomend this as it purifies your skin. I always do this, especially in the summer when the sun is out - but you know in England, there's hardly any sun. buy some lemons from the shop. Press them and get the fresh lemon juice - it doesn't matter if there are any bits or pips in them. Then just apply the lemon juice onto your face and scars. You can do this even if you don't have any scars, but just to help get rid of the acne. You apply it on your face and leave it for a few minutes. DON'T! add any water. Adding something to it, will kill off all the good bits, just leave it as it is. It will sting a bit, but it doesn't matter. If you want blonde highlights for your hair, sit in the sun for 30 minutes and apply the lemon juice all over your hair. Works like a treat and saves money to the hairdresser ;] so yeah, bascially apply it on your face

Now, this is gold and what you have been waiting for!!! My skin is never dry anymore and it the product I use is all natural and organic. This what I do everynight and I have noticed that my skin looks flawless and completely clear & healthy :) I am finally happy with my skin. Before you go to bed, use a flannel and wash your hair with warm water - not too hot water and not too cold water. Wash your face properly and then dry your face properly with a towel. Now, you're going to apply coconut oil. You can buy coconut oil in any health food store, but make sure it's the PURE coconut oil and not some fake one. apply the coconut all over your face, if you put it under your eyes, which I recommend, only apply a tiny amount, because if you concealer on the next day, it will look dry and crack. Just apply it properly and leave it on for the night. When you get up in the morning, you can slapsh your face with warm water you wake you up a bit. Don't add coconut oil in the morning, because your face will look greasy. I have been subscribed to a health website and they send me loads of emails on healthy eating and how to keep your skin clear and coconut oil is the best cream out there. It's all natural and research has proven that if you have used it in your teens, when you're an adult you skin will look much younger and you will have less wrinkles. Miranda Kerr uses it too (: it works loads. It helps get rid of spots and keeps your skin looking glowly and like brand new haha ^_~ don't use anything like soaps, because it's not natural and it irriates your skin. I used to have dry skin, but coconut oil helps and neutrogean and stop like that used to make it worse.

Will drinking tons of water cure my red face on accutane?




Rogez L


I am on accutane and my face is bright red, will drinking tons of water help the redness go away?


Answer
I had a red face too, it was mainly in my cheeks though. I didn't even care because my skin was clearing up so well. I drink about a gallon of water a day and did when I was on accutane. My cheeks were pretty pink for the rest of the treatment, but not bright red. Drinking a lot of water definitely balances out your skins hydration while on accutane.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment