feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How many plain black tops/blouses should I buy for my work experience?

Labels:

beauty and health shop on De Rebus Gestis Alexandri M.: Libri 10: Quintus Curtius Rufus ...
beauty and health shop image




sital b


I am starting my work experience at Savers (Health and Beauty shop) on monday and was told to wear black. I want to know how many should I get and what days should I change a top in rotation when wearing at the work experience.


Answer
If you work 5 days a week, I would probably get 7-8, just so you're not wearing the same thing every week. Maybe 5-6 dressy tops and a few more casual ones, possibly for casual Fridays.. :) You can find nice shirts for decent prices at Target, Kohls, amazon.com, forever21.com, Macys, JC Penny. Hope this helps!

How to cover up a dark beauty mark right below my eye?




glamourous


I have a pretty big dark brown beauty mark right below my eye, and i hate it. Some of you are going to say embrace it, but I want it gone. I've tried concealer and foundation, but nothing covers it up! I can't get surgery to remove it. Please help with any tips and tricks you may have! Thanks.


Answer
There were totally 15 moles / black spots on my face and body before, I tried this mole remover and most of my moles were gone right now. But please pay attention, donât over use in order to avoid getting scar. Hope it works for you too.

For more information, please see the following using methods, it is very useful for unwanted moles, beauty marks, black spots.

BRAND NEW DIY MOLE VANISH WART REMOVER
10 ML Skin Care non-Laser Removal

Usage:
(1) Clean the nevus and the area around it, use a toothpick (do not use a cotton stick to tip or wipe) to mix the liquid and sediment, and then tip a little amount of the mole remover and apply it onto the middle of the nevus. The area would turn to white colour after 1 minute. Use alcohol or water to clean the mole area after 10 minutes (If you tip the amount of mole remover properly, you don't have to clean). The mole would peel off (May help with finger) in 8 to 20 days. Repeat the process again until the mole peeling off if the colour of the nevus is dark. (it is suggested applying the liquid to nevus on hands or legs first to see the results and learn to control the usage before applying the liquid to other areas of the body, DON'T TRY on FACE for the first time!)

http://health-beauty.shop.ebay.com/Skin-Care-/11863/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_ssn=zeitmover&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment