feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Is Ambi Skin Care products safe to use during pregnancy?

Labels:

skin care during pregnancy on Skin Care During Pregnancy
skin care during pregnancy image




RoRo


If not is there any skin discoloration products available and safe to use during pregnancy? Is there places I can use it and places on the body I shouldn't use it? Is some of Ambi products safe to use and some not safe to use?


Answer
Well first off congrats! You know I am also pregnant and I have used Ambi before. Now if I were you I would be a conscience about using Ambi creams on my stomach because it is a chemical. Right now all you need is a good moisturizer because when the baby come your skin tends to lose its moisture. When you're pregnant your skin tends to change. I actually got lighter and pail so don't worry its just a pregnancy faze. I also sale Avon and we have a lot of skin care products targeted towards new moms especially stretch mark creams and eye lifts. Our products are clinically proven to work in 3 days or your money back. As women we do want to look our best so how bout going with a company who caters to all women!

Why do all of the pregnant celebrities have perfect skin throughout their pregnancies?




Missy


I'm pregnant and as soon as I became 2 months along, my skin started breaking out like crazy and it's so embarrassing and frustrating! Plus no matter what skin care product I use, it just doesn't work and it's getting to the point that I don't even want to leave my house because of it. So, what gives?! Why do celebrities always have beautiful skin and why is it such a struggle for so many of the rest of us? At what point during your pregnancy did your acne clear up?


Answer
thats how i was too! it'll get better the further along you get. i havent had acne in months (i'm 8 mos. preg.) and celebrities also are airbrushed, have makeup people ect... compare yourself to them and you'll make yourself crazy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment