feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Do Avon products really work?

Labels:

skin care heaven reviews on Skin Care Products > Skin Care Heaven > Skin Care Heaven Basic Acne ...
skin care heaven reviews image




Laura


I mean not like lipstick, but like face cleaner, or like hand lotion, nail strenghtener? Do those things work? Or am I spending lots of money on crapola? Can I get the same quality of stuff at CVS??


Answer
Avon really works, yes I sell it but I also have bought lots of CRAPOLA and can tell the difference... example...just moved to TN from FL and the cold weather here just cracked my hands.. i mean they were itchy, bloody in the knuckles an looking like an old lady's hand.. (im no old lady lol) So I bought the Skin So Soft body cream.. the one in a jar $6.00 and when I put this on my hands.. it was THICK, it was creamy and my hands were in heaven.. I used it a few times for a few days and my hands were back to normal and when i tell you i tried everything!!!!! Vaseline, Palmer's coco butter, Scholl's..ect Nothing worked.. I always had to keep putting more and they would throb with pain.
Anyways.. just a little backround.. if it didn't work, it would'nt have been around for 120 years now and has continued to thrive in this economy.
A new line of moisturizers called ANEW just came out recently , customized for skin type and age group 30's 40's and 50's.. for the aging skin.
There is also a line called SOLUTIONS ( I use AGELESS) this is for the young skin, dry, aging or normal/combination.. i love this moisturizer..love love love. It smells fresh, does not break me out and it has a jar that contains both night cream and day cream on each side.. so i dont have to buy two seperate products,
Skin So Soft is known all over the world.. I used to work at Walgreens in 1993 and poeple would come in asking if we carried SKIN SO SOFT..lol
What I love about Avon is that it's affordable, same price you would spend at CVS and they have GREAT sales constantly.. i'm talking savings of $4.00 on ONE item.. or buy one get one free..ect Through a rep, you ALWAYS get free shipping and Avon has a 100% refund policy if you're unhappy with a product or a shade.
If you decide to visit my site, you can read customers reviews when you click on an item, from people who have tried the product.
Truth is, you may love some products, like some products and hate some too..lol.. but as far as Avon, they spend millions on research for skin care, that is their pride and joy.
See for yourself and let me know what you think! I am interrested.

WWW.AVONMOM.COM
FREE SHIPPING CODE WINTER5

Michael Jackson fans...?




Carmen


"They Don't Care About Us" music videos...

The prison version or the one filmed in Brazil(Rio De Janeiro)...?

Which music video for the song do you like better and why???????



Answer
The prison one.

I've been a fan of MJ since I was 7. That was in 1982.

I am ashamed to say though I didn't see the prison video until about a month ago.! (blush) I was looking for the video online & came across the Brazil one which is great but also saw the prison one.

The prison one by far shares the message or at least the message I get from it.

I feel the message is a lot what Martin Luther King jr said. We are all the same yet there is so much hate in this world.

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

That there expresses the hate. The video also shows the effects of hate on the world. Clips of the Rodney King beating & so on.

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us

For me this means that people who judge & hate others don't care who or what you are. They care about what they see and how they judge you. They act like they care yet in the end the beat you down.

Look at the fact we see Michael Jackson behind bars. He was first accused of molesting a child in 93. The song says. -

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

The part - "They're throwing me in a class with a bad name" & "I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame" often brings tears to my eyes. Showing him in jail just really makes it hit home at how betrayed he must have felt.

I really don't know why a lot of people had a problem with the jail version.

Wiki says this about it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don%27t_Care_About_Us
The song remains one of the most controversial pieces Jackson ever composed. In the US, media scrutiny surrounding alleged antisemitic lyrics were the catalyst for Jackson issuing multiple apologies and re-recording the song with altered lyrics. The singer countered allegations of antisemitism, arguing that reviews had misinterpreted the context of the song, either unintentionally or deliberately. Musically, it is an aggressive hip-hop production about social ills.

I think people really missed his real message & the jail version to me shows to me without a doubt that his message for everyone to be treated equally & not judged by color, race or religion. Plus it expressed his frustrations with his he was judged all his life.

He was a real gift to the world and I have no doubt he is up in Heaven shining down on us.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment