feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are some clinique must haves?

Labels:

skin care must haves on weird skin burning tattoos :::
skin care must haves image




hardygirle


I am planning on buying some clinique makeup to replace some old makeup. I'm 17 and i was also wondering if anyone could suggest certain colors for me that would be good. I have light to medium skin, auburn hair, and brown eyes. Thanks!
i don't wear much makeup.



Answer
You definitely will want to look into their skin care system, it's great! The best "foundation" to a make-up look is great skin. Especially if you don't want to wear a lot of make-up. I have pretty good skin, and I get the Almost Makeup foundation, it has good coverage, but isn't cakey or look like you have foundation on, but it smooths your face. Plus it has sunscreen in it. I'd also get a good blush to make your cheekbones stand out, and they have great mascara!

What is a good skin strengthening product? Or just great must haves?

Q. Please try not to list brand names unless they are really popular.
Do you also have any tips with skin in general: I just want my skin to look great and well taken care of.
Feel glamorous!!! ;)


Answer
Plenty of good advice here.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment