feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Does anyone know any natural remedies for healthy, glowing-looking skin?

Labels:

skin care 30s women on Long Hair African American | Beyonce Wigs!
skin care 30s women image




Milya F


I want to be able to take care of my skin, but I can't really afford it, does anyone have any natural remedies that can be made at home for healthy, glowing-looking skin?


Answer
Skin responds best to what you put in your body not what you put on it. It's old-fashioned but true. Eat lots of fruit and veggies, oily fish and cut back on sugar. Drink lots of water. I've done all this plus using a basic moisturizer - one for my face - one for my body since I was a teenager. My skin is amazing compared to other women my age. My new doctor thought I was in my late 30s not my early 50s.

Why do most women and men in their 30s look so old? Read below?




angel


It sure seems that when women have their first child they become overweight and let themselves go. They stop caring about their looks. Many feel since their married that don't have to worry about their weight anymore since they have a partner. The men at this age are bald, overweight, grey hair , and prematurely aged skin. The women have crows feet,smile lines, and aged skin, WHY so early? It seems to me that people of the past aged better. These young generations are looking way older than their time? Agree with me Y or N?


Answer
People have shorter life spans from eating fast foods and being a bunch of idiots having tee shirts in their diapers. They are stressful cock eaters!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment