feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Can you change a nose piercing from a ring to a stud?

Labels:

skin care stud on CSC Studio CSC� studio Keyhole Tunic and Crop Pants 2-piece Set
skin care stud image

Q. I've had my nose pierced for almost two years now, and I think I'm about to be employed at a place that doesn't allow rings, only studs. So I was wondering if anyone has experience with this. Can you switch your nose piercing from a ring to a stud? Or is the hole too big, or placed differently, etc? Thanks.


Answer
Of course not!
Just take out your ring, clean your piercing with Hydrogen peroxide and then replace with a stud of your liking.
Just take extra precaution and make sure you're not allergic to any metals. I'm allergic to fake golds and silvers, and certain alloys, and this will result in a nasty infection. Just know your skin and your piercing and you'll be fine, no special care required.

Why is my star nose ring imprinting in my skin?




Kylah


I recently got a nose ring about a week ago. The person used a gun to give me my ring. She had given me a star shaped nose ring to be placed in my nose. Everything was fine until yesterday, when I noticed that my piercing was actually digging into my skin and making a star imprint. I know that when I take out my pricing, ounce it has healed, that my hole will be in a shape of a star. Should I ask a person who does piercings to replace my ring with a round ring, before this piercing heals? What should I do? I need answers before its too late!


Answer
You need to keep the area clean. Use hydrogen peroxide or alcohol on a cotton swab and clean inside your nostril and outside. Try to rotate the stud after cleaning. It's imprinting due to swelling which is normal but if it's hot, red or inflamed it's infected. Cleaning with alcohol should take care of that quickly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment