feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What issues still surround Indigenous Australians?

Labels:

skin care 30s women on How To Talk, Or, Primary Lessons In The English Language: William ...
skin care 30s women image




B


I have to write a feature article for english that is based on the playwright 'no sugar' set in the 30s and has to be related back to Aborigines in present time. So yeah, what issues still exist today which may be similar or the same as what occured in the 30s or just issues, include references if you can.

eg, Aborigines still dont receive the same level of health care to Caucasions in remote areas.

thanks.



Answer
Well the number one problem in today's society is alcohol. There is a ban up now that forbids them from buying more when they have been caught fighting or breaking the law due to alcohol. Only problem is that they can just get their mate to buy it for them. Most Aboriginals are on the 'Doll' and they get free money from our taxes. I have seen 2 of them that are clean and have jobs. Lots of the teen-aged girls are clean and go to school I got attacked by a group of them when they started on my mate. They drink themselves to death and the women drink while they are pregnant and cause brain damage to the baby. The ones that I see on a day to day basis don't shower. The buses have had to hang air fresheners from the roof so that they don't smell so bad but it doesn't work. They don't have respect for one another or others. When I was walking near a park I saw one of them get ready to throw a type of large hard seed at a white couple who didn't do anything to him or his group. He didn't look too drunk and he was dressed normally I think (don't know if he was bare foot or not) but he stopped when he saw me watching as I walked. When I was in front of him he screamed/shouted something at me and then all his friends laughed. He was trying to scare a little white girl and he got kicks out of it. I don't run around and scare there teenagers, I don't even look them in the eye anymore.
I am white and I know I am going to get thumbs down for my views but I'm just telling you the truth. If you look on youtube you can see a vid with them living in a park. They litter wherever they chose to sleep for the night. They have chances at school just like we all do. I used to go to one of the most expensive schools in Queensland and we had an Aboriginal girl and she was a sweet lovely quiet girl. I respect her. I don't respect people who ask me for money by drumming two stick together or a water bottle on the ground when you can see the redness of his eyes and you know he is just going to spend it on booze. When I was in a dymocks book store just looking at books I was hit in the head by something small and hard and it was a little book. I had seen some kids before and just thought "Oh well, kids must have been playing and it accidentally flew out of their hand, stuff like that happens." It was on the floor and a little light skinned Aboriginal girl with dyed blonde hair no older then 12 looked at us me and my friend pointed and she picked it up and left. We just went back to looking and then I heard a smack in the bookshelf behind us and sure enough there was a little book sitting there that had been thrown. I was like "heh wow surely it can't be those kids." I went back to looking but then I turned and saw through the middle shelf the colour of the little girls shirt and she threw another so I ducked and shouted "OI!" They scampered out of my sight and when I went around the corner they were pretending to look through the military section. No little child would be interested in the military section let alone an little Aboriginal child who probably hates whites. I told them not to do it again and that I would call their parents if they did it again. I went back to my mate and then after a few seconds they walked out towards us awkwardly and said "You don't know my Mum's number." I was shocked. What kind of response is that? We explained that that wasn't the point, they should just throw stuff at people and then they started blaming each other and I just wanted to shake them. I would NEVER have done that to older children. Why? Because I know I would get my butt kicked or at least my mother would take charge and set me straight. But if I laid a hand on the girl I would be dealing with a hate crime more than likely. You know what was just disturbing? The other little girl was wearing make up and had a piecing in the area between her chin and bottom lip. The girl who through the stuff had her eyebrows waxed. I honestly mentally debated if these little girls had a 'sugar daddy'. No child should ever have that done to them. Since I came to N.T I have been assaulted, harassed and attacked by Aboriginal people and I have done nothing to encourage them. They use their race as an excuse. The Government is good for trying to get them into the work force. That is great! Nothing would make me happier then seeing them as equals rather then free loading waste or space and money. I would like to go to school with them and to work with them. I like how some still live out bush but they don't now because of the 'white man.' It's always my races fault. Apparently I get the 'grog' and shove it down their throats when I can't even stand to touch them. I kikilledtheir great grandparents and tried to breed them out. You know who used to beat them when they didn't speak English? Their parents.

Whats with all these people hating on women who are 30 plus?




Pretty Boi


I was on youtube and I was watching a video about women who look good in their 30s and up. There are ALOT of comments saying "its all downhill from there" and "look at those old folgies"...and alot of people saying that in order to look good at 35 you need tons of plastic surgery and makeup...

Why do people hate on women who are above 30 in our culture?



Answer
There's many women 40 plus who look so much better than a 20-year old!! And frankly not everyone under 30 is hot... Many frumps at all ages!! You don't need plastic surgery and make-up tends to make some older than what they are.

As long as you eat healthy and exercise, you are fine.. And also take great care of your skin too!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment