feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What's a good name for a health and beauty blog?

Labels:




Make-up by


I have a youtube account already for beauty and fashion and i want to have a blog because i'm a good writer and yeah, idk how to explain it anymore. The title is self explanatory. So any suggestions?


Answer
smart beauty

How to make my "Health & Beauty" blog successful and standout?




Sophi


I just started a new Health & Beauty Blog....I know, I know, it has been done a thousand times before. But, I am really passionate about healthy skin, nails, and hair care. I am looking to stay relavante, interesting, and real. I want to have polls, through events in my area, answer questions, have give-a-ways, and contests. Any suggestions and feedback would be greatly apprciated. You can also visit me or send me a response at http://www.bsophichic.com.

Thanks!



Answer
Use engaging images here are some free/cheap sources http://www.sxc.hu/ http://morguefile.com/ http://www.freepixels.com/ assume Google image search results are copyrighted.

Add a couple of articles a week.

Purely technical traffic getting notes:

Learn SEO techniques for getting better search ranking and more visitors, use the Google Keyword Tool to identify relevant search phrases, incorporate them in select articles' meta title, header and body text to improve search ranking for that keyword.

Try to get one or two new links a day from other sites, hopefully some who are leaking their "link juice", blog comments have a tiny benefit, getting to know bigger bloggers and arranging to write guest posts with a backlink provides more powerful ranking benefits. Firefox browser is popular with SEO people, due to the number of plug ins available, like page rank displays and noFollow indicators, useful for identifying better sites to get links from.

Give your outgoing links the noFollow tag to prevent "link juice" from leaking from your site, this improves search engine ranking. (spot checked the Mens mag link, seemed to be do-follow)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment