feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

So clueless when it comes to skin care, PLEASE HELP!?

Labels:

Q. I am 29, but dont look it i still often get ID for alcohol, anyways as i am well on my way to 30 yrs, so i wanted to start a new skin care regime...

I am not positive what i need, the only things i noticed is the need for pore tightening, and i have a very slight variance in skin tones (freckles, faint pinker areas) i am concerned about starting something for wrinkles as well.

right now i only use dove brightening moisturizer,and dive nightime cream.

What would you recommend to use daily for tightening pores evening skin tones, and future wrinkle defense?

also is it ok to mix brands ie, morning use avenno product for tightening, something else for evening skint one etc...?

thanx a bunch!
are biorre products only for pore and acne, i didnt see anything for anti aging products...?


Answer
It's always great to be thinking ahead. A regime with pure and natural products helps tremendously - although most skin care is personal - I do suggest Arbonne. They make 3 regimes.
One for acne
One for 16-29 year olds
and another for 29+ the re9.
I have the best skin I ever had since plunging. It's not cheap but it's rewarding to have glowing skin (I am 39) and using botanical based products.

im 25 old and i want to start anti age creams?




karen m


i have normal with t zone oil skin i want to start one anti age cream with results i want answers from womens how use face creams from my age for years and the have good results


Answer
I'm 29 years old, and I started them at 27. WIth all the UV rays and pollution our faces are exposed to on a daily basis, we might as well start early and take care of our skin. Remember, our faces are the first things people in the world see on us. I'm still young, but I don't have wrinkles or sun spots. People always think I'm 23 or 24. So...it must be working. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment