feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What's your beauty/health routine to prevent you getting wrinkles?

Labels:




bobo_doll





Answer
A good quality wrinkle cream. The source below outlines the key ingredients that you should look for in a anti-wrinkle cream.

What is your daily beauty routine survey(5 stars)?




Holly Goli


Please be specific on the products you use, and the exact placings of the steps. I am using this for an article, and comparing women's beauty routines to find the most successful products, and the most common steps.

Either Morning and Night or just one of the two is fine, but please tell me which one you are describing.

Routines include even the simplest things like showers, what soap and shampoo/conditioner you use, lotions, how you do your hair/make-up, and even brushing your teeth.

Questions I Need Answered: (please:)

1. How long have you been doing this routine?
2. Has it improved your looks? How?
3. Do you feel better about yourself since you've started this routine? Explain.
4. Out of everything you do, which one do you feel is most important to your overall health?
5. Which product is your favorite?
6. If you had to get rid of one step which one would it be?
7. Would you, or have you recently made any major changes in your routine, and what did it change from and to?



This would be GREATLY appreciated if you did this for me in details. I will give 5 stars to the most detailed routine and answers to the questions above.


Thank you :)



Answer
Morning routine:

1. Take a shower-Dove Cherry Blossom body wash, VS Beauty Rush Body Drink Lotion in Slice of Heaven, VS Body Spray in Amber Romance

2. Get dressed.

3. Wash face-Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser

4. Apply foundation(MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20. I wear Loreal's Pore Refining Serum underneath the foundation as a primer)

5. Apply powder(Physician's Formula)

6. Put on eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara

7. Flat iron or curl hair, depending on what I feel like doing that day.

8. Brush teeth



Your questions:

1. How long have you been doing this routine?
-About a year

2. Has it improved your looks? How?
-Yes. My makeup looks less cakey and more natural due to using better products.

3. Do you feel better about yourself since you've started this routine? Explain.
-Yes, it makes my makeup look nicer.

4. Out of everything you do, which one do you feel is most important to your overall health?
-Either taking a shower or brushing my teeth

5. Which product is your favorite?
-MAC foundation

6. If you had to get rid of one step which one would it be?
-Doing my hair. It's so thick and curly...takes FOREVER.

7. Would you, or have you recently made any major changes in your routine, and what did it change from and to?
-I used to not wash my face or use a primer before putting on my foundation, which resulted in breakouts and cakey makeup. Now my makeup looks very smooth and natural, and my skin is in better condition.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment