feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

what is zo skin health??

Labels:




sasi





Answer
ZO Skin Health⢠products are unique and designed for those individuals who desire effective skin care, anti-aging benefits or a maintenance program to keep their skin young and vital. The benefits of ZO Skin Health⢠include:

Strengthening skin
Evening skin tone
Smoothing skin
Hydrating, without weakening skin
Maintaining skin's youthful, glowing appearance
Providing optimum sun protection

Do I have a medical issue or not?




James Gird


So I have been to the doctors today and was an absolute waste of time. I am none the wiser and it is as if he didn't care and it was almost as though I was holding him up.


For the past month I have been 'diagnosed' with stress and anxiety' with slight breathing difficulties, sleepless nights, headaches.

Have not seemed to get worse or better. Recently I have had full body aches and pains, dull aching pains, in one knee, then toes, then foot, the hand, then side of hand, then side of foot, then ankle, then hip, then arm, then back, then head, the fingers, all over really, on and off every few minutes. Not to the point of agony, but to the point of "Ow, what was that".

Slight dizzy feeling when standing up after sitting down, laying down, getting up quick, coming out of hot bath. Knees and ankles have been especially aching, like an arthritic feel. Warm knees, no inflammation. Elbows ache sometimes too.

Still sleeping problems, possibly due to internet and looking at all the illnesses under the sun, although they all seem to have the same or very similar symptoms.

Back ache for a week - only thing I can put it down to is using a rowing machine without warming up - even though for only 5 mins, cycling to work everyday and back - 20 mins max each way.

I am 19 years old and male, I have never been the fittest person weighing 14 stone last year - mostly fat - to 10 stone this year after much hard work and exercise. Still quite flabby on stomach and chest area, but my mum says i am bony - mainly because my shoulder blades are prominent.

Seems that i have weak muscles, or find it hard to put muscle on, forearms and wrists are quite bony, no real tone there as for the biceps. Legs have always been quite stocky, strong, lots of cycling. Have never really tried to put muscle on as in gym.

Work is mostly physical, ranges from pulling down trees old style to gardening, woodwork, painting, any odd jobs really. Have had a new 'desk' job for about two weeks, which is when these problems seemed to begin - pain problems, still trying to get over stress and sleeping issues.

Could it be transition from outside to indoors? 10 hours a day 5 days a week - now reduced to 8 hours a day 3 days a week so I do not die!

Like i said, today doc seemed totally unhelpful, asked to do refelx tests and any simple test that may check for coordination, etc but said nothing much really, could be due to sleep loss maybe? I dont know.

Have looked briefly into Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, other illnesses with similar symptoms, can be anything, I don't know. I have never really felt like this before, There was a time when i was around 5,6,7 or 8 cannot remember when I woke up but could not move - paralysis, eyes wouldnt open, mum had to get me up then I seemed fine.

Had terrible migraines and sickness for about 4 years, maybe couple of times a week, due to school work and stress, was told I am a sensitive person.

I DON'T KNOW!

I just feel that there are links with these symptoms, whether it is because I have always been anxious, or worried or depressed whatever. But I always - look on the black side - I suppose. I mean could it be one of the major illnesses like MS, or other muscle weaknesses????

What other symptoms are there, have looked at most and tick the boxes on some but like i said they are all so similar, depression, anxiety, stress, sleep problems, muscle problems, headaches.

last few days just been lethargic feeling, tired, heavy eyes, heavy headed, slight loss of balance, only occasionally. Not constant aching but on and off pains,
slight problems swallowing,
sleeping still,
stiffness in hands in the morning
muscle weakness and tightness.

Thats about it, I do not know what is mild or bad, to me it is just noticeable as I am not used to it, so it makes it seem bad.

Any ideas, please shed some light.

Many Thanks

James Girdler



Answer
Hello Mr Girdler,

I think the problem of the doctor not taking you seriously, is best dealt with by taking a friend or relative along with you, and asking if they can come in too.

I think it would be no skin off your doctor's nose, for him to run a few blood tests. I would suggest a full blood count, (an FBC), and definitely either an ESR, or a C-reactive protein (CRT) test, with it. This should establish whether you have any inflammatory process like arthritis, going on inside you.

There are special arthritis blood tests, - "R.A. latex," and "Anti-nuclear factor," are 2 examples.

You have written and a helpful length, thank you, but I don't quite see whether you have some other stress in your life, apart from your health and weight problems. You must know what worries you have, - that is all that stress means, really, - - are they big enough at the moment, to be causing a lot of muscle tension?

Even if you think yourself over-anxious, you still need blood tests, - because as well as the above, you should have thyroid function tests, - because excessive thyroid-gland activity can cause over-anxiety.

I think that this period at a desk, might have given time for your joints and muscles to stiffen up. You don't say how long it will be before you get working again, but this may be what you need.

The dizziness on getting up is probably what is called "vaso-vagal syncope," (pronounced VAYE''- zo VAYE'' - gul SINN'' - koe - pee), - that is where your blood all collapses into your feet on standing up, so depriving your brain of blood for an instant. It is often associated with anxiety because that makes the "vagus" cranial nerve over-active, - hence the name. 'Syncope' is the medical name for faintness or fainting. One remedy is to get up from sitting much more slowly.

I wonder what goes through your head when you can't sleep, - it that these worries? It's better to try and solve the worries, than to take tablets for anxiety : )

There is no shame in being a sensitive person, if you are, - I am one myself. That shouldn't prevent you getting a proper doctor's opinion, an examination, and some precautionary blood-tests.

I hope this is of some help.

Best wishes,

Belliger
retired uk gp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment