feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to treat my skin?

Labels:




Ramisa


HI... I live in a tropical country where the sun shines brightly 12 months around the year. So it is possible to get tanned even if you are out for an hour. And I attend an army school where we have to do march pasts all year round. So I am really badly tanned but not sun burnt. My face is oily and I use a sun block with SPF 50 but it doesn't help much. Moreover, I have huge amount of breakouts and pimples on my forehead. I do have a bad diet though.I have dandruff which I am trying to treat but won't go away.
So please help me to treat both my tan and breakouts. Thanks a ton!! :D



Answer
You've got too many issues, let's tackle them one after another, starting with

1. Acne products:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au8Jhu2BmxRKTIrWs6rYvY7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130627180524AAk0Z4O

2. SKIN LIGHTENING:
http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131015082355AA7rwXh

3. Google: How Sunscreen Can Burn You July 5, 2013
In a previous version of this story, we attributed information about the Banana Boat spray valve's problem to an email from the company. That information was actually in an online corporate recall statement and an FDA recall statement.â¨â¨We also previously implied that a ban on SPFs higher than 50 was included in the final regulations, but it is a proposal that has not been made final.

Take the Skin Picture Quiz - Identify These Common Skin Conditions on MedicineNet.

4. Diet: Karolina Kurkova: "I am more of a you-are-what-you eat kind of person. It's about healing from the inside out."
Google: FIVE FOODS TO EAT FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN
All the vitamins & minerals you need for good skin care comes from all the healthy foods you eat from Mother Nature.
Google: 8 Foods that Give You Gorgeous Skin 7-10-13.

5. Dandruff:
1. The sun causes skin to get flaky. Same with hair. Massage your scalp when you shampoo.

2. Using hot water & frequently washing, makes ME have dishpan hands add sun to the formula both damaging, so does the hair. Use warm water and less washing. Rinse well.

Google: How to Cure Dandruff Using Only Cool Water
Rinsing Off with Cool Water, Can Cure Dandruff!

Naval piercing - Not enough skin pierced?




Kaylee


I got my belly button pierced October 18, 2013 and I still have it pierced. It's healed now and I have changed it already. There's just one problem. They only pierced 1/8 of an inch of skin so I am scared its going to rip out. All of my friends and all of the pictures I see on the internet all have more skin pierced than me. I need help, any suggestions?


Answer
Just take extra care of it! Go into other piercing studios and ask their opinion on what they would do!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment