feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

skin care problems?

Labels:




lildominic


I have horribly oily skin, and i have to wash my face AT LEAST 3x per day. My skin (in terms of pimples) is not THAT bad but its been a while since it's been completely pimple free. It always seems like when one is going away I get another one. Are there any creams, ointments or even vitamins that I could use, that have worked well for someone you know? I've gone on accutane 5 years ago (taking the lowest dosage 1x day) and because the sideaffects are bad I'd rather not take it but if that looks like my only option then I will do it. Anyone have some suggestions?


Answer
Zinc, Vitamins c a and e help acne.. (skin)

I would suggest any three step regime [wash, toner acne cream twice a day] and carry the stridex pads that are like 'wet ones' now on the go for a mid day wipe down -
Before bed take a hot compress to your face to draw out the oil and dirt and also use a shampoo for oily hair (Proactive makes a shampoo) but rinse/repeat -

Have you ever used skin care products from Chinaï¼?







Have you ever tried a Chinese skin-care products, or What's your idea about Chinese skin-care products? Do you think some skin-care products are better than some from U.S. or Europe?


Answer
Skin care does not only rely on skin products it depends on diet and how much water you drink. A good face scrub and vitamin E cream are as good as any expensive products. Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables that contain antioxidants and drink plenty of water daily. Along with this use the face scrub and vitamin E cream Morning and night. Your skin will be great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment