feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Lush skin care does it works?

Labels:




Beatles


I need alot of opinions on Lush skin care
I want to try
1.Baby face cleanser bar
2. celestial face moisturizer
3. Blueberry's face mask

I want to if if works great on skin this are sensitive skin line I want if it leaves skin good or no any other lush suggest are welcome what are your favorite face skin care. can you suggest body wash or bar soap
also body lotion from lush thanks in advance

10 points for the best answer!



Answer
Baby Face is really great for removing makeup. I haven't tried Celestial yet. It might be a bit heavy for my oily, acne prone skin, but I requested a sample on Lush UK order that I placed earlier today, so we'll see what I think of it (I wanted a heavier moisturizer for the winter because I live in a very cold climate and the wind and cold dries out my skin). Catastrophe Cosmetic is supposed to be a really great mask. I don't have a Lush store near me (I order everything from the UK), so I've never tried it. I'll be making a 2 hour trip to my nearest store in October and may come home with that mask (I haven't decided which one I want to try yet).

I really love Angels on Bare Skin cleanser. It's great for all skin types (even sensitive). I'd also suggest Fresh Farmacy. It's good for people with sensitive skin (because of the calamine) and for skin that is acne prone. Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water would be really great for your skin. I'd suggest going into a store and talking to one of the friendly sales associates. They are very knowledgeable about the products and will be able to find you something that works perfect for you.

I really love Rub Rub Rub shower gel. It smells amazing and exfoliates your skin. I also like The Olive Branch shower gel. For bar soaps, I really like Sea Vegetable, 17 Cherry Tree Lane (Retro; can only be bought on lush.com; has the same scent as Rub Rub Rub), Vanilla in the Mist, The Godmother, Miranda (Retro, lush.com only) and Rockstar. I really really love Lemslip Buttercream. It only contains 15% soap, so it still cleanses but is more moisturizing than bar soap and it smells AMAZING. I have a few favorite body lotions. I love Coco Lotion (not in North America yet, but can be ordered from Lush UK) and Vanilla Dee-Lite. Coco is very lightly scented (almost unscented) and Vanilla Dee-Lite smells delicious; it's unlike any other vanilla scent out there. Dreamcream is really great for my dry itchy winter skin. It soothes my skin and helps it heal.

Skin Care advice....Please help!!?




XoXoSTXoXO


Ok trying to make this short and to the point...My skin was always clear as a teenager but now ive been breaking out. Its not the type of acne that is on the surface its the type that forms under the skin. They are only whiteheads but they create little tiny bumps that i can feel and see. I went to the dermatologist and he gave me the lowest strength of differin. I have been using it for a few months. It has done nothing for me. I am confused because one week there are so many bumps and the next week they are all flat. I have not changed my diet or anything else. Any ideas besides using creams. I have sensitive skin also. Thank you so much for the help.


Answer
whatever you do..DON'T use benzoyl peroxide. I had your same problem and i tried using benzoyl peroxide to dry up the pimples, well I ended up with even more skin problems. It made my skin red and irritated whenever i used it. I went online and read that it's actually bad for your skin. No surprise!
Also... I think you should go visit a doctor. A skin problem is usually really a hormone problem. Think of it: In your teens you're hormones are usually raging due to puberty, resulting in oily skin and pimples. I had my case of whiteheads, which miraculously faded with time (I gave up meat, stopped touching my face, switched to a better face cleanser---yet i don't know what really helped) I still have some traces of whiteheads on my forehead though. But I think it's really a hormone issue because lately i've been getting irregular menses and i my thyroid hormones were out of balance in my teen years, so i think my skin problems are associated to my hormone problems. But I do think a change of diet and such does help. Good luck..hope I didn't confuse u!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment