feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Reviews on Simple oil control products?

Labels:




Louise


I have sensitive skin that is pimple prone. How well does it work in getting rid of pimples.


Answer
This took a lil while but i found exaclty what you wanted. Ive looked at a few other reviewing sites on this product also i cant seem to find any faults with the product and most the advantages are clearing up pimples. Im going to paste one review here for you and everyone else to read and the link at the bottom will direct you to the source website which will lead to to 3 other reviews of this product.
_____________________________________________
Author's product rating:


Advantages: Gets rid of all the blemishes
Disadvantages: None

Recommend to potential buyers: yes

Full review
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sat down one morning when it was horrible outside and I was watching This Morning. They had an item on how to care for different skin types. Iâve always had problem skin from eczema to acne and usually at the same time â not a pleasant sight â so I watched this with great interest.

Anyway the short story is that for sensitive and dry skin they recommended an exfoliator wash. I donât normally put things like that on my face as they tend to irritate it, but I thought you can only try once. So of I drove to my local Superdrug. The only wash that I could find for sensitive skin was the Simple one. So I bought it. Heres how it measures up:

**Price**
£4.69 for 150ml â I thought this was quite expensive when I bought it but you donât use a lot and it seems to go on forever.

**What does it do?**
it has little bits in it (the technical name being micro-particles) that gently scrub your face, it gets rid of all the dead skin cells and helps to unblock pores. It also has an anti-bacterial agent which helps to fight spots.

**How to you use it?**
Make your face and neck damp, then in small circular movements apply a small amount to your skin. It feels a bit funny at first, but you feel a lot better afterwards. After you have finished this rinse it away with clear water, then dry your skin with small pats of the towel. You should instantly feel the difference.

**Ingredients**
Aqua (water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Zinc PCA, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Benzophenone-4, Methylparaben Sodium Hydroxymethylglyanate, Diprorylene Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Lavandula Angustifolia, Anthemis Nobilis.

Someone out there may understand all that, but it does say on the packaging that this product contains no animal derived ingredients.

**Packaging**
this come in a fairly simple green transparent tube with a greeny-blue lid. It has the Simple logo on it and is instantly recognisable for being made by Simple.

**VERDICT**
I have been using this for about a month now (and Iâm still on the first tube) and the difference in my skin is instantly apparent to those who know me. All my spots have disappeared along with any signs of eczema and blackheads.

This product has been the best buy of the year for me and it has given me some of my self confidence back.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

**Contact details**
Accantia Health and Beauty Ltd, Birmingham, B* 3DZ
______________________________________________

Good Luck, by the look of the reivews this is a good product aimed at reducing oil in skin and clearing the bacteria that leads to pimples, good luck with this product i hope it does for you what it has done for others.

I need some help thinking of a name for my health/makeup/skincare blog?




josie


I'm thinking of starting a blog, but I can't seem to think of a good name. I was thinking about blogging about things like skin care tips, health, makeup reviews, (both Asian and American) and fashion (mostly Korean). Any ideas? I'll vote best answer!


Answer
Beauty By ?? Josie




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment