feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How can I buy skin care products to resell ?

Labels:




pearlymae


I've literally racked my brain trying to find even one supplier of skin creams,lotions etc. at truly wholesale prices and can't find even one.What's the secret?

Well of course I'm prepared to buy in quantity.
But not pallets.So maybe distributors is what I meant.Still haven't been able to
turn up a one.where does one look?On the internet?In the yellow pages?Have been looking since April.



Answer
Wholesale purchases require wholesale quantities. How many pallets of product are you ready to take on a monthly basis?
Most manufacturers will direct you to distributors that sell case quantities, as manufacturers can't be bothered with even case quantities.

I am searching for skin care products distributors in US?




Susan


cosmetic, toiletry,


Answer
Arbonne; company is 26 years old, not well known and has what people are looking for now. A company in momentum, currently available in US and Canada, but expanding to other countries soon. Herbal-botanical based, Swiss formulated, USA made. Excellent comp plan.

Can go to my website below and click on the links located on the right hand side of home page to learn more. There is also a call this evening you may dial into....number is on my homepage.

Email if you'd like more information.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment