feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Is this a Good Skin Care Routine for the Early 20s?

Labels:




Treat


Morning; cleanse with Olay Sensitive skin w/aloe
Burt's Bees Radiance Moisturizer with SPF

Night: Cleanse with Noxzema
Burt's Bees Repair Serum under eyes
Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream alternating nightly with Prescription Retin-A gel

Once a week, I do a mask of mashed avacado with vitamin E oil, raw honey, and egg white



Answer
sounds like wayy too much to me.
i'm 21 and all i do is wash my face once in the morning with a daily exfoliator (right now it's st. ives green tea light exfoliator) and i moisturize after i wash in the morning and before i go to bed with aveeno with spf.
all the things you're using is just trapping your skin from breathing.
if you are trying to prevent your face from aging, all you need to do is drink a lot of water, stay out of pollution, and stay out of the sun.
it's simple, really. :)

What's your skin care routine?







Please be detailed and state your age! I'm 13 and mine is:
Step one: splash face with warm water and scrub face with Willa face wash
Step two: rinse face with cold water
Step three- moisturize face Burt's bees cream
Step four- put sunscreen on
That's it! Also say if you wear makeup and what kind! I just wear mascara! I'm big on washing my face and taking care if my skin!



Answer
I think it's good to start taking care of your skin young, & that you wear sunscreen. I've always worn SPF, & stay out of the sun, & at 31, people always assume I'm in my 20s. I attribute some of that to the retinol cream I use, but I think protecting myself from the sun is a bigger part. But what I do is :
-In the morning, I just splash my face w/water. I have dry skin, & for me it's just not necessary to use cleanser more than once a day. So then after that I apply Olay Regenerist Serum and Neutrogena Spectrum Plus Face SPF 100 sunscreen
-Then I do my makeup: L'oreal primer, Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup OR Sonya Kashuk tinted moisturizer,translucent powder, Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Peach Satin, Maybelline Color Explosion eyeshadow in Caffiene Rush, L'oreal eyeshadow in Lush Raven (I use it as eyeliner w/a damp eyeliner brush),Maybelline Lash Stilletto mascara
-At night, I use Olay Foaming Face wash,which also takes off all my makeup. Or, if it's that time of the month, I use L'oreal Go Clean 360 Anti-Acne wash (I always get a few pimples around that time).Then I use Roc Retinol Correction Night Cream on my forehead,around my eyes, & mouth,& then put Olay Regenerist Serum over it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment