feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is your skin care regimen?? Girlies please answer my question best answer will get 10 points :D thanks <3?

Labels:




Princess


Whats the brands name you use?
Give me details :D
how do you prevent wrinkles?
how do you keep ur face skin looking NICE??



Answer
I LOVE yes to cucumbers(sensitive to normal skin). It is a natural skin care line, they also have Yes to carrots(dry skin i think), yes to tomatoes(problematic skin), yes to blueberries(anti-aging). Well i use almost everything from yes to cucumbers facial line. I use the calming cucumber facial cleansing gel(6 days a week morning and night, on day of the week night only), Clean and clear Morning burst in oil free (*the orange one; once a week morning only for a more deep clean i guess), Eye love cucumbers Soothing eye gel, Complete care Facial Hydrating Lotion(also yes to cucumbers), Yes to cucumbers facial towles(to remove makeup), and i exfoliate twice weekly with this Aveeno exfoliater that is water activated and gets soooo warm(it feels good but not sure how i like i). And for extra care/special treats(face masks etc) i like to switch it up a lot. I like to wash my face with oatmeal sometimes after washing my face with my one of my other face washes or in substitute of my other face wash(watch bubzbeauty's video on youtube). I use Yes to Carrots C the difference Exfoliating and Soothing Mud Mask for dry to sensitive skin. Queen Helene Mud Pack Mask. Queen Helene Mint Julepe Mask. Queen Helene Grape see extract peel(amazing, you just spread it on your face then wait till it dries and peel off instead of scrubbing off). Honey and lemon/lime mask (Makes your face look glowy and tan and amazingly soft. Just honey with a few squirts of lime juice). Once a week to every two weeks i either use bior pore strips or i use homade ones(MichellePhan on youtube has a video on how to make these)And then lastly i also steam my face to clean out my pores. Yes this might sound like alot but i have amazing skin because of this, i hardly ever have pimples :D and with the face masks i try to do at least two every month and i try to steam my face at least once a month and i try to wash my face with oatmeal at least once a week. (:

Skin care question?? 10 points best answer!?




..........


I just started using a new face scrub and wash. I am 13 years old and luckily, I do not have bad acne at all. I get maybe one or two pimples once every 2 weeks, but I get lots of tiny unnoticeable blackheads on my nose. It makes it look like my pores are huge! The face wash I use is the Neutrogena Clear Pore face scrub. Then after I wash it, I rinse my face with the Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. I do this all before I go to bed, so I don't put makeup on right after. I just started this routine about 2 days ago and my skin feels great and my blackheads are getting smaller. My only problem is that I have noticed my skin has become somewhat irritated. This is the skin around my eyes (not my circles but below them haha). Im not sure when I noticed this but I feel like it was about 2-3 days ago. Im not sure if this is from my skin care routine or from washing off my makeup (i dont think its that) or because I am testing out new makeup techniques.Usually after I wash my face I put on this dermatologist recommended cream where my blackheads are and under my eyes (i get tiny blackheads there too). But tonight I had to wash it off because it really started to sting around my eyes and they were red under my circles (red and kinda puffy). What could this be from? Just washing it with water and drying off with a towel? It only seems to get red after i wash my face and when I put on the cream. It can't be from the Neutrogena Clear Pore scrub because I have used it multiple times before, but could it be from using both Neutrogena scrubs and pores? Am i cleaning my skin too much? I was told that after a scrub you need to wash your face...is that true? Much thanks!!


Answer
When you say scrub, I'm assuming that it's an exfoliating scrub, so it might be too much for your skin, especially if you're concentrating on those areas where the blackheads are. Try not to use it as much. Limit your use of the scrub to maybe 3 or4 times a week, instead of every night. It might be too abrasive on your skin. Also, if the cream you're using burns, don't use it! Try using a face lotion that has no fragrance in it, and put it on those areas, so that they don't get dry. May I recommend Aveeno's face lotion... You can try to start using the cream again once your skin gets the moisture it needs and heals up, but if it's still burning, then it's just not for you. Good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment