feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

how is laser to get skin complexion reduced by around 5 tones ?

Labels:




Kavita


Wanna get a fairer skin by around 5 tones ...
is there any one who can suggest a way out ...
Laser ??
What are the disadvantages ??
Is it permanent ??
how effective it is ???
any post treatment care ???
Thanks.



Answer
Google celebrities laser skin resurfacing.
http://education.makemeheal.com/index.php/Category:Celebrities_With_Laser_Skin_Resurfacing

My dermatologist do not recommend them. Talk to your dermatologist.

Topping the list of factors you can control is no shocker: Sun exposure is agingâs greatest accomplice. âYou hear it over and over again, but thatâs because itâs true,â according to New York City dermatologist David E. Bank, MD, FAAD, âThe sunâs rays break down collagen and elastin in the skin, causing wrinkles.â

Number one rule: stay out of the sun. Like Mario Lopez, he's a Mexican descent, but he won't even stand outside in the sun to do a photo shoot for a tanning lotion. Julianne Moore is one of those, who like to protect her skin from AGING. She walks in the shade. I grow up in Asia for 13 years, so I was dark, but it took more than 13 years to the color I have now. My neighbor only do errands after the sun had gone down.

Best sunscreen: wear denim clothing, floppy hat, or umbrella. They were invented to protect us from the elements.

I've been protecting myself from the sun since I was 9.

1. Because I don't want to look like a farmer.
2. Because I get too hot.
3. I want to look like movie stars & models, they have blemish-free skins.
4. I don't want to look like an old prune or get moles on my neck & face like my aunts.

No matter, I still got Discoid Lupus (Google it), caused from the sun. It took 12 years for them to fade. Tried all kinds of lotions that were prescribed to me, and none of them worked. More & more now I protect myself and I take my wide brim hat everywhere I go, or use an umbrella. Floppy hats are back in style. In Asia, they use umbrella all the time. Here in the States, people started to catch on, and I see people walking w/umbrella, they are used on the beach, and they sell patio umbrellas. It was invented for a reason and also to protect us from getting skin cancer. Wear long jackets, or denim a lot. Even inside a car, the heat alone from the sun can tan anyone.

RE SKIN LIGHTENING:
The FDA have banned 23 more whitening products. Google it. About 17,600,000 results.
The reason cited for the proposed ban is that studies in rodents show "some evidence" that hydroquinone may act as a carcinogen or cancer-causing chemical, although its cancer-causing properties have yet to be proved in humans. Hydroquinone also has been linked with the medical condition known as ochronosis in which the skin becomes dark and thick. Dome-shaped yellowish spots and grayish-brown spots also are observed in ochronosis among black women and men in South Africa, Britain, and the U.S. Ochronosis has been observed in conjunction with hydroquinone use even in persons who have used hydroquinone-containing cosmetics for a short time. Some studies also report abnormal function of the adrenal glands and high levels of mercury in people who have used hydroquinone-containing cosmetics. For these reasons, hydroquinone has already been banned in Japan, the European Union, and Australia.

Any skin-lightening products containing hydroquinone would be considered new drugs, according to the proposed FDA regulations. The products would require FDA approval before being sold to the public and would only be available with a doctor's prescription.
Skin Creams, Soaps and Lotions Marketed as Skin Lighteners and Anti-aging Treatments: May Contain the Toxic Metal, Mercury.

Take the Skin Picture Quiz - Identify These Common Skin Conditions on MedicineNet.
One YA poster used lemon on her skin: "i use 2 put lemon on my face mostly my chin area, and wat happend it dried it out and actually made it look darker and now looks discoloredâ¦"

The sun is more powerful than most people think!

Source(s):
I'm almost 60 years old now, but people think I'm still in my 30's.

Does Simple Skin Care products work good?




Lady Gaga





Answer
Simple Skin Care, organic, or over the counter works, but less products you use, the better for your skin in the long run. It is a billion dollar business, less product poisoning, no matter who made them or how much you spend or how often you use them.

In the beauty industry, there is no industry-agreed meaning for terms like 'organic' or 'natural'. Unlike the food industry, these terms are not regulated for cosmetics which means companies can use these terms pretty freely

Don't believe the hype: "For skin care products, 'organic is not enough,. Some organic products are fabulous, and some are not." ~ Dr. Lisa Chipps , M.D. specializes in removing skin cancer & repairing the resultant wound (laser therapy whiz) in Rodeo Drive.
"Organic skin care products are trendy, but that does not mean nonorganic ones are dangerous," Wendy E. Roberts, M.D. past president of the Women's Dermatologic Society.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment