feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Need advice on skin care!?

Labels:




duddette(:


I tan alot, and i don't see myself stopping anytime soon. ( So please, dont waste your time commenting on here how its healthy, I have heard it all before ) . I was wanting to know the best face lotions/skin care to take care of my face, I know that if you tan alot your face will age and get rinkles, what is the best product out there that actually works? I dont want to buy something that wont work. Or "might" work. I am only 18 years old, and want to start young so I can prevent aging as much as possible. Any ideas?


Answer
Well if you want to be 30 but look like you're 50-60 and have skin cancer, carry on darling, you'll love it.

i need a good skin care regimen?




Lindsay Da


now that i'm 18, i want to start taking good care of my skin so my face doesn't look like leather when i'm old. i know i'm a little young to be worrying about wrinkles, but i just really want to have healthy skin. right now i just use an acne cleanser and some oil-free SPF moisturizer, but i think i need more. my skin is still pretty oily, but every now and then it will get dry on my cheeks. i still get acne sometimes, but not as much as i did when i was younger. basically, my skin is just in-between and i need some good products to take care of it that won't clog up my pores. any suggestions are appreciated. :)


Answer
'Anew' skincare regimen b Avon. I've used it and still do. There are 4 kinds: ' Anew Platinum 60+ - combats serious signs of Aging, 'Anew Ultimate 50+ - defies advanced signs of aging, 'Anew Reversalist 40+ - fights moderate signs of aging, 'Anew Rejuvenate 30+ - addresses early signs of aging. You can choose to use which ever is good for you in terms of how your skin will react to it. All are very good products and men can use them too! My sisters male friend likes it very much. Avon also has the 'Anew clinical any age skincare regimen as well, which targets specific skin care concerns.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment