feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

im starting a new skin care routine all natural..?

Labels:

Q. yeah im trying to get rid of my spots using natural ingrediants,im using a little olive oil to remove eye makeup, i AM using makeup wipes but their tea tree which is natural i think lol. umm to exfoliate i used a cotton wool pad with lemon juice and sugar on it (i saw it on a youtube video) and to moisturise i used a tiny tiny bit of olive oil, but im only gonna do that in night because it leaves my face oily for a few hours umm i dont know what to use as a cleanser? ive just been using simple cleanser and for a toner simple toner too.. should I use a rice water toner or what???? please answer! thanks!! ^-^


Answer
If you want to use a natural skin care routine that is all natural. I would honestly recommend The Arbonne skin care line. These products are BOTANICALLY based, no animal products or byproducts so they are VEGAN certified. There is also no fillers.... when you get your product, you get 100% of the product. Not 30% product and 70% something else to fill it up. I use the arbonne FC5 purifying cleanser and toner which is made out of CARROT cells as well as deep cleansing mask. I like it. It works great. You can check http://www.reneerobinson3000.myarbonne.ca/ for more information on the products.

Help with skin care!?

Q. Ok, last summer I went to a tennis camp and I was playing out there for 8 hours non-stop for 3 weeks. when I came back, I have been noticing unattractive small moles on my skin..( face, neck...eww..)and I do not like it..I even put alot on sunscreen every single hour in the blazing sun! Is there anything I can do, because it really bothers me seeing it there..pleez help me if there is anthing I can do!
If so, do you recommend any products?


Answer
sounds like sun spots to me. they can appear even if you use sunscreen.

i know of a product from Lancome called- Absolue anti age spot serum. i've been using it on my cheeks to get rid of sun damage and it honestly has made a difference. the only thing is it's kinda expensive. for an ounce it's about $70. but they said if i didn't notice a difference i could return it.

otherwise you could check at a drugstore for something that has skin lightening ingredients in it.

Estee lauder also has a line called whitelight that is for skin lightening
check out;
www.lancome.com
www.esteelauder.com
good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment