feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Basic skincare for men?

Labels:




Andrew


Hi im looking for a basic facial cleanser and moisturizer for men.
Also are their a lot of men that even wash their face? Because i never did and i figured i would start.



Answer
cetaphil cleanser and clean & clear face cream!

facial skincare? (for men)?




AC-Milan


I'm 18 and I have a reddish facial skin. Yes, I do wash my face, (actually I do it twice in the morning and evening) and this is what I use (in no particular order):

(1) Nivea For Men Moisturising Face Wash (both morning and evening)
(2) Nivea For Men Invigorating Face Scrub (twice weekly)
(3) Nivea For Men After Shave Replenishing Balm 100ml (daily and after shaving)
(4) Nivea For Men Extra Soothing Moisturiser (daily)

I was wondering if the products I use are to blame (btw I had this problem before I started using them) or if it's because I'm not getting the right victims. Any advice would be helpful.



Answer
its prob disfussed redness.. you really cant do too much for it.. since u said that you had this problem before you started using these products... try to find a calming product.. there are several professional ones that i have used in the spa that i have worked. but i think aveeno makes one... i use to have this problem, and i used several different OTC and RX products.. none with any luck.. so i had laser done..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment