feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is your best skin care tip/trick?

Labels:




�elly-boO


Thank you (: I'm interested in looking at some new things to help my skin.


Answer
Always exfoliate. St Ives makes a good apricot scrub, and it works really good at washing off any dead skin/makeup and leaves your skin super soft. But make sure to use a facial lotion afterwards.

What are some skin care tips?




Nataliah


I guess I dont really have acne,
but my skin isn't like... perfect, do you know what i mean?
like I dont have anything to horrible.
if your up close to me a i have a tiny bit of acne.


do you have any tips for skin care?

face cleaners?
moisturizers?

also i swim, so whats some tips for keeping dryness away?



Answer
i have combination skin. so it's like, oily but it dries out really easily. i use clean & clear deep action cream cleanser, and clean & clear oil-free dual action moisturizer.

that basically does the trick, but if i have a lot of blackheads i'll use a blackhead mask (again, by clean & clear) or biore pore strips.

that's what i've always done, but everyone's skin is different.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment