feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is ivillage live?

Labels:




arigont


whats it about


Answer
Ivillage, is a website that talks about Health, beauty and pregnancy...
women stuff, gives you tips and quizzes and stuff.. Good Luck!

I just decided... I want to start a Magazine. What should it be about? :p?




Max


So yeah, I'm bored so I just decided I want to try and start my own magazine...

What should it be "about" (fashion, culture, music, books, etc)

And any tips? :)
I'm really just looking for some inspiration.

And no, I don't have ANY previous experience in the field.
Sorry, Briget, but I kind of really hate the J-bros
Hmm, guys, I don't think I could compete with playboy and such, lol
Hamandi, music would be good, but I'm not into hiphop... It'd probably be goth-rock type music. :p
OMFG, ":)" you just gave me a GREAT idea...

There IS a goth magazine out there (gothicbeauty) but there aren't any TEEN-goth magazines... I could do a "non-conforming-teen" type one... But one that the "preppy" folks would enjoy too... (Especially since, thanks to twilight, 'goth' seems to be 'in' right now, lol)
Lightbulbsmile... I'd rather combat those effects than just nag about them... :)
Rosalia, I know that not everone likes "goth stuff" but there are almost no goth-friendly mags out there... it doesn't have to be directly geared towards goths, but I don't want it to be a "oh-mi-gawd" type mag either.



Answer
i would say start a teen magazine such a cosmogirl!
it just got discontinued, and i am very sad because it was awesome
i bet you would have many subscribers if you started one just like it
it has a combination of fashion, beauty, quizzes, health, love etc
in my opinion go for it!
i wish you good luck:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment