feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I live in Colorado and want to take skin care classes.?

Labels:




blrpg


So, that I can work somewhere as a skin care professional. I can't seem to find a school or how many hours I need to take to just get enough schooling to where I can get hired (not necessarily a degree in it). Where should I look? The beauty colleges all say that if you want to be a cosmetologist, you have to have 600 hours. But, I don't want to study hair and makeup and nails, just skin care.
Thank you! (please, no spam)
I'm just interested in microdermabrasion and chemical peels...how would I take classes in those two areas?



Answer
i didn't read all but there's no problem to take the class

Vitamin C skin care?




Lirin Z


I took a biology class and I learned that Vitamin C is water soluble.
So, it cannot cross cell membrane, which means you can't just apply it on skin because it wont work.
And there are so many vitamin C skin care, since it cant cross the cell membrane, doesn't it mean it wont work??
and why do stores still selling it?



Answer
You're right. You benefit from taking Vitamin C when you take it internally and it's metabolised.

As for skincare products, most of it's to do with marketing. You're an astute buyer but there aren't many of you.

From 8 years in pharmacy, the health of your skin is mainly determined by your genes (good skin seems to run in families) and other such things as the amount of collagen in your skin (again, to do with genes), hydration (keeping up your fluids), and limited sun exposure (sorry, surfers, but you don't usually have to-die-for skin!).

:-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment