feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Skin Care?

Labels:




Marlene


I have oily skin. I use Clinelle gel cleanser (no alcohol, non comedogenic, natural oils etc) and benzoyl peroxide cream and once a week i use a salicylic acid scrub cleanser. Every day I cleanse my face twice, once when I wake up and another when I get back from school which is around noon or sometimes later. My skin gets oily by 9pm so do I need to cleanse again before I sleep? Doesn't excessive cleansing damage the skin?


Answer
Lucky you my dear, you'll stay younger longer! Don't over clean your skin, just leave it at 9pm because you don't know how lucky you are but you will by the time you reach your 30's and 40's.

skin care help?




Ashley J


i get all these pump on my arms, like clogged pores in not really had, but annoying and makes me self conscience when i want to wear short sleeves its always read and gross looking

i'm tried faces washes and acne creams and honey[ that i would normally use no my face to cure my acne] nothing seems to be helping me. ideas?



Answer
People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologistâs skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task.

The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.

See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=150901

Also...keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment