feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

skin care experts, please!?

Labels:




xSaturday


what are the best products for very acne prone, oily skin? i break out a lot around my period, by the way.

currently, i use St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser twice a day and St. Ives Apricot Scrub 3 times a week, and a 2% Salicylic Acid Astringent after every wash.



Answer
In my opinion, you are using far too much. Each of your products utilizes an exfoliating agent, both chemical and manual. And daily exfoliating can be detrimental to the skin.

Also, most people find that by using products designed for oily and/or acne-prone skin, their skin becomes MORE oily and MORE acne-prone.

I can't recommend any products specifically because I'm currently trying a water-only method (wipe my face down every morning with a wet cotton pad), as I found that even gentle products bothered my skin. I'd recommend going to review websites like http://www.makeupalley.com though to see what others like. You could also check out the acne.org forum (I post there myself) and see what others use - many people place their products of use in their signatures, and there is also a small review section.

Most people also find that once they stop using products to treat their skin, their acne heals much faster. So you might want to just use a hydrating cleanser on its own, and exfoliate with a different scrub (perhaps just brown sugar) no more than once a week if you do not have active inflamed acne.

Meladerm skin whitening cream?




smiley


Where can I get this cream in Toronto? Thanks!!


Answer
go to the website skin care talk they have info on this product and where to buy it etc and no it is not a selling or spam website just a forum , skin whitening products are talked abt alot and where to purchase them etc
http://www.skincaretalk.com/index.php




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment