feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

light skin female singers?

Labels:

Q. asking this question again see if I can get better answer

ok so here's the thing I'm in college and working on being a singer my voice is a mix between alicia keys and mary j. and I know it's not all about your voice it is about the way that you look and I'm a cute girl I'm in shape and my skin color is about tyra banks maybe a little darker but just a tad but my question is will I have a problem getting into the music Business because if you look at all the popular singers of today they are light skin or white and I want to be on beyonce's or rihanna's level of success not just singing in clubs I mean there is not one true brown skin/dark skin female singer that is popular right now it's all about beyonce, adele, rita ora, one direction, and none of them are anywhere near dark what happen to the brandy's and monica's like in the 90's where people really didn't care what your color was but your talent why do you have to be light skin to be successful because I bet if some of these popular female singers where dark skin they would not have much success I mean elle varner she sings that refill song and don't get me wrong she has a good voice but she is as light as beyonce


Answer
I don't think its the skin color that matters because look at Diana Ross or Lionell Richie they're both quite dark in terms of skin color but they were very popular i think it depends on how good the songs are ,look at Rebecca Black shes quite pretty to be honest but her song friday was dreadful and that's why a lot of people hate her and why she hasn't got very far in the music industry :)

Where Do you shop for shoes and skin care?




Beatles


and why


Answer
I shop at Ross for shoes, because they are always cheap, and they always have cute shoes. Marshall's and TJMaxx are also good stores for the same reasons.

I use Clinique's acne treatment line, because it works wonderfully with my skin. I also use Cetaphil lotion for my face, because I have sensitive skin and this is the best moisturizer for sensitive skin. You can buy it at Wal-Mart and pretty much everywhere else. I also like Emu Oil for anti-aging properties, which you can buy at www.dremu.com. It's pricey but lasts for a long time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment