feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Looking for Hungarian and/or croation facial spa places in around LA?

Labels:




drothwell0


Hungarian or croation facials are different than regular. Trying to get a giftr card for a friend. Any reccomendations? Websites or neighborhood where located appreciated- or just names
thanks!@



Answer
Well, I did find this.

Judy Ferber Skin Care Salon
Hungarian facials & spa treatments
10701 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles 90024
(310) 422-4403

Judy Ferber Skin Care Salon - Beverly Hills Salon
9424 Dayton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(View Map & Directions)

P: (310) 278-1898

http://www.kcrw.com/benefits/list?c=26


something about Judy Ferber -
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bts/1547486570.html

I have some questions about skin and makeup.?




Moomoo Kac


I'm creating a new identity. I'm losing weight, colouring my hair, and looking after myself.

FACE: For my face, what should I do to care for it? I already cleanse my face every morning and I moisturize sometimes, but should I use a toner? What would a toner do for my skin?
How can I get my foundation to stay all day? I have really oily skin and that makes my foundation melt away after a few hours, and that really irritates me, I don;t like putting foundation on at school, it makes me feel dirty.

LIPS: What are some nude,peachy lip coloured lipsticks that aren't pale like a foundationey colour, but have a pinkey hue to them? Oh, and are relatively cheap and available NSW (New South Wales, Autralia)

EYES: Do you know of any videos on youtube or anything that can help a girl do winged gel eyeliner?

HAIR CARE: I recently bleached my hair, and it's not all that damaged, but the ends break easier than they did prior to the bleach. So, good shampoos and conditioners/ treatments..

Can you also try and keep things as cheap as possibly, I don;t have a lot of money.

Thanks in advance.



Answer
Firstly, can i just say CONGRATULATIONS!:)
well done for looking after yourself. You'll feel a lot better about yourself, a new year a new you eh!

FACE:
Well what I would recommend:
- use a cleanser to get rid of your make up
- wash your face with water and a gentle face wash - it will make you feel a lot fresher.
- moisturize twice a day, morning and night. In the words of Naomi from 90210 'moisturize twice a day keeps the bags away!' As you've described your skin as quite oily, I suggest you use a gentle moisturizer and not one designed for dry skin.

That can be your daily routine, however if you want to do a little extra you can do this:
- steam your face once a weak. - Steaming your face opens up your pores in your face, so it cleans your face and unblocks your pores - i suggest you do this once a week.
To steam your face is simple.

1) Make sure all your make up is off and your face has been washed.
2) Boil the kettle and when its boiled pour the hot water into a large bowl.
3) put your face just above the boiling water (MAKE SURE YOU DONT PUT YOUR FACE IN THE WATER!) You just want to steam to rise to your face - when your face is above the water, put a towel over your head so its covering the bowl as well - this way you wont let any steam escape.

You might also want to exfoliate once a week - exfoliators aren't expensive, i have one from the brand Simple and it cost around 3-4 pounds.

LIPS:
Max factor have released some lip pens, there in lots of different colours and you can get some peachy colours, here's a link to them:

http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Lasting-Lip-Tint_1129234/

If you use them though, your lips have to be well moisturized otherwise the lip pens will dry out your lips though so be careful.

EYES:
I use a liquid eyeliner (L'oreal superliner to be precise) and i find its really easy to use.

Heres a link to a youtube video on how to apply liquid eyeliner, skip to 5.00 because at the start she just talks for ages!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8nTPlz0k4

HAIR CARE:
I recommend going to the hair dressers to get a trim, or even if you dont have a lot of money, get a family member to do it for you instead. It's really not that hard! just wash you're hair, comb it through, and then get someone to trim your ends in a straight line.

If you are planning on dying your hair, i wouldnt dye your hair lighter as it ruins your hair more then if you dye it darker :)

For shampoo's and conditioners, go for some that are for damaged hair. And also you could even get a hair mask. There really good! I had one for damaged hair and you just apply it like conditioner when you want and it just really conditions your hair. Maybe try 'Aussie 3 Minute Miracle' conditioner, here's a link:

http://www.boots.com/en/Aussie-3-Minute-Miracle-Reconstructor_1074/


Hope ive helped and good luck!:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment