feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I am trying to name my skin care and makeup studio... any suggestions?

Labels:




makeuplvr





Answer
"SKIN" cuz it's all about beatiful skin
or
"ENVY" cuz everyone envy's healthy skin
or
"CHARMED" cuz it just sounds cute
or
"REYOUVINATE...rejuvinate + you =.....
or
"FACE IT" cuz its all about facial care/beauty
or
....thats all I can come up with right now. It also depend on your location. I live in CA and there are a lot of "beach and summer" themed names for clinics. Good luck and congratulations on your studio :)

Skin cleaner?




raater_pot


I feel like i have dirt on my skins...any product you can suggest to help by deep moisturinging or cleansing......i tried with dove, and other body wash.....Please help


Answer
I used to work in a skin care clinic. The best things you can do are: clean (dove soap is wonderful) exfoliate (use baking soda) protect(use a sunscreen every single day and be sure it has zinc oxide in it. I use vanicream that I get at www.coolibar.com) use a chemical exfoliator such as glytone. Those 4 steps are the basic care that all beautiful skin needs. I don't even use foundation anymore.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment