feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How Do You Make A Skin For Msn Plus/Windows Live Messenger?

Labels:




Angel Uk G


ive found the site but its not much
help for me.

i need an easyer way to read it lol



Answer
hi

âºprogram to make your own skins
http://www.programasfull.com/msn-skinner-descargar-msn-skinner-download-full-gratis-art786.html

⺠or get PLUS
http://www.msgpluslive.es
(don't support the sponsor)

âºPLUS 4.79 for WLM 9.0 beta3
http://www.msgpluslive.net/news/2008/10/31/compatibility-with-messenger-2009-beta/

âºthen get skins here
http://www.msgpluslive.net/skins/by-date/

âºto install a skin
open MSN
PLUS
preferences
customize
skins
import
set it up

apply/ok


âºtake care with the following
--» the skin has to be compatible for your MSN version

⺠if wanting to unistall a skin
-->open MSN
PLUS
preferences
SKINS
select the skin you want to remove
'remove'
apply/ok

>>or like that

start
control panel
add and remove programmes
MSN
'change'
when the wizard comes up select 'repair'
wait til the wizard finishes

â¸.â¢*¨*`â¢.âï ÑøÏε ï ÑεlÏεá¸â¸.â¢*¨*`â¢.¸â

_________â
________ââ
_______â.*.â
______ââ¢*.*`â¢â
_____â¸.â¢**`â¢..â
____â.â¢**â¢**â¢**â¢â
___â¸.â¢**â¢.**¸.â¢**â¢â
__â¸.â¢*¨*â¢.**¸.â¢**`â¢.â
_ââ¢*¨*â¢.â¢.â¢**â¢...â¢*¨*â¢â
â¸.â¢*¨*`â¢*âââ¢Â¸.â¢**`â¢.â
_______ ââ
â¸.â¢*¨*â¢*.ââ¸.â¢**`â¢.ââ¢
â¸.â¢Ð¼ÑÑÑÑ ÏмαÑ`â¢.â
â¢øÏÑÑιgÑÏ Â©2008 Ïà¸Î·à¸â¢â

What are some easy, effective, and inexpensive skin care routines?




Sophie P


I have very fair combination skin. My acne is not horrible but it is enough to agrivate me. I get it on my forehead, chin, next to my nose, and I get whiteheads on my cheeks and chin, and I get ALOT of blackheads on my nose.I have somewhat sensitive skin. My pores are not massive but they are visible. I don't have the money to buy expensive department store treatments or stuff like pro-active (which i hated), or skin- ID but it seems like drugstore products don't make any difference. Also my cheeks have uneven redness (NOT rosacea) that does not go away and that gets horrible and VERY red through out the day. And my skin is soft but very bumpy. My wish is to get skin that is so good that I don't have to wear makeup or at least only a little. Any help? please! I am desperate! I need all these problems to go away!?


Answer
OH my goodness! My skin is VERY similar to yours! WHOA!
Please read!!!!!!!!

Here's what I have:
*fair combination skin
*small acne problems on my forehead, nose, around my nose, and chin.
*whiteheads and blackheads on my nose.
*red cheek problem!!! not rosacea as well. had it for years.
*soft skin but its kinda bumpy on my cheeks and upper jawline.

I have a great routine now. My skin looks a lot better.

My Skin Care Routine.....
MORNING:
I usually wash my face with plain old Softsoap in the shower. Then I apply a small dot of clindamycin phosphate gel. It is a perscription gel for acne, but I'm fairly sure you can find a similar over-the-counter solution at Rite-Aid if you give them the name.

After I shower, I pull my hair away from my face in a headband and apply Clean & Clear Advantage Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer all over my face. A bit more on problem/acne spots. I use about 3 pumps. It was about $6.99 at Walmart. I've had it for well over 4 months --- it lasts! Gray and purple bottle!

***A note on makeup - DON'T slather on concealer. It does not help! I stopped using it and only apply Dream Matte Mousse foundation to problem spots and under my eyes. Cover up bad spots, but don't try to cover your rosacea with foundation. Remember that you can clog your pores with too much makeup! ***

NIGHTTIME:
I wash my face with about a chocolate-chip sized dollop of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power Cream Wash. It was about $6.79 at Walmart, in a white, pastel green, and orange tube/bottle thing. Amazingly, it does NOT sting my eyes when I rub some suds on my eyes to get rid of my mascara. It's very gentle and smells great.

I dry with a washcloth and apply Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 to pimples only. I am not sure how much the Persa-Gel was, but I'm assuming about $5.99. Its a little white tube; I think it comes in a box. Lastly, I apply the same Clean & Clear Moisturizer all over my face.

Before you go to bed, make sure your hair is pulled away from your face. And wash your pillowcases often to get rid of bacteria and oil from your face!!!!

My skin has really improved --- my acne calmed down and my red cheeks are not as prominent. I don't have to wear NEARLY as much makeup anymore.


Hope I helped!!!! Message me if you need any more help!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment