feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Facial skin care? Help!?!?

Labels:




Cassie


I don't have very nice skin on my face, It's not bad but it's a bit oily I don't have spots but I have a few pores and it just looks dead! I have a few freckles on one side and loads on the other. My eyes have little bags under them that look like little brushes! Any idea's on how to make it look better with keeping the make up to a minimum?!?


Answer
You can do skincare without doing makeup. :) A couple suggestions for you:

Make sure you wash your face every night with a clean wash cloth. Soaps can irritate your skin, so I'd skip them - water is plenty.

Garnier Skin Renew eye roller - This thing sounds like crap, but it puts a soothing cream on the bags when you roll it over, and the gentle pressure on the skin draws your body's attention to the area so it can fix the problem itself! Every blog I've seen it mentioned in gave it shining reviews.

Moisturizer - Whatever moisturizer you like should work fine. If you don't have a favorite, I suggest coconut oil. You can find extra virgin organic coconut oil on Amazon for $15.. My moisturizer that it replaced lasted maybe 5% of what this one is lasting me, and at a cheaper price for one portion. Anyway, keeping your skin moist can help a lot, if you aren't already.

Exfoliate - If you have problems with dead skin or just need a dewy glow, an exfoliator works great. Jaclyn Hill (Mac-trained professional makeup artist, has a youtube channel) strongly suggests buying sugar and just adding enough water to make a paste. I add in coconut oil instead, 'cause I obviously have a love affair with it anyway, and it takes away the moisturizing step when I take a shower. Any store-bought product will probably work fine too, but these are the best I've seen, and I've tried a LOT of exfoliators.

Now, there's one other thing for the oily skin. It's called the oil method. The theory is that your skin is producing so much natural oil because it feels dry all the time, and it thinks it needs more oil. It's counter-intuitive, but if you put oil (like my best friend coconut oil) on your face, your skin recognizes that it doesn't need more oil, and therefore doesn't produce more oil. I use coconut oil on my face just before I go to bed, then I make sure to wash my face before applying makeup. This way, at least 1/3 of every day is spent with moisturizing oil soaking in and telling my skin to not produce makeup when I'm trying to not look oily during the day!

That's what's worked for me, good luck :)

Is this a good skin care regimen?




bjare s


Is this okay? I'm 15, and I wanted to try more natural skin care since it was less expensive (hehehehe ;P ) and if it is good, what benefits would I get from it?
â¢Wash face with Clinique Facial Soap for Oily Skin (Twice a week wash my face with green tea and water, let it sit for 10 minutes, and wash off with warm water)
â¢Use 100% lemon juice with a cotton ball as a toner, swipe all over face, avoiding eye area
â¢Use a small amount of extra virgin olive oil all over face, pat under eye area and some laugh lines I have beside my mouth.
â¢Let it soak in, then put sunscreen, let that soak in, then do my makeup.



Answer
I like it it almost sounds like my skin care routine but I wash my face with oatmeal every day and I only use lemon juice for 10 mins at night. But it sounds really good! I love natural stuff! And it is so much cheap

Here's the oatmeal cleanser if you want . It's really great and it cost me $3!

If you have the following :

Dry skin 
Oily skin
Acne
Acne scars
Flaking 
Peeling
Redness and irritation 
Clogged/enlarged pores
Sensitive skin
Sunburn

Oatmeal could help you! 
Oatmeal calms irritation , softens your skin and can prevent acne! I found that it also helps get rid of my scarring, including the old scars

YouTube : bubzbeauty- has a video called Beautiful skin remedy . She gives lots of information about oatmeal .
Abeautifulxmess- has a video called oatmeal cleanser 1 month review. I would check that out as well.

Use an oatmeal cleanser every morning and night.

Here's what you need and instructions!

Washcloth
Oats, quick oats work great !
Water, hot and cold


Grind up the oats until t looks like flour, this is not mandatory but when the oatmeal is in smaller pieces it cleans your pores better. 

1) rinse your face with warm water and pat it dry , use makeup remover if you need it.

2) take half a teaspoon of of the oats and mix is with one teaspoon of hot water. This should form a paste.

3) rub this paste on your skin until it starts to dry up.

4) take your washcloth and run it under hot water, squeeze out the excess and drape the washcloth over your skin  for 30 seconds . Repeat this step one more time.

5) after the final steaming use your washcloth to wipe of the oatmeal . Then rinse your face with cold water or run and ice cube over your skin to close your pores. Follow up with a moisturizer!

Make sure your not allergic to oatmeal ! 

Good luck ! 

Written by AMWCA 




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment