feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Does anyone know a good skin care product?

Labels:




MbNRobi


I'm a 15 year old girl and I have oily (sometimes dry), acne prone skin. I used the Clearasil: Daily Facial Wash, trying to get rid of the access oil on my skin. Unfortunately, when I use this, I get a weird rash on my cheeks (beside my nose, under my eyes) and my forehead dries out (and my skin starts flaking), forcing me to use a moisturizer that leaves a think, oily residue on my skin. I love the Clearasil Pore Cleansing Pad, but they don't seem to help my break outs. Proactive is to expensive (remember, I'm on a middle class, teenage budget in a crappy economy.) I love the Avon: Pore-Fection Refining mask, but I've run out and I'm having trouble finding a replacement product in stores. (I know Avon isn't sold in stores).

And this brings me to my questions:
Is there a moisturizer that won't leave an oily residue on my skin?
Does anyone know good fining mask similar to the Avon one that is available in stores (Wal-Mart, Kmart, Rite Aid)?

Thanks,
-Beth-



Answer
I would recommend using Avon's Clear-Skin Professional. It targets and treats on the spot and is a great Acne Treatment. People believe in the myth that drinking a lot of water will clear up breakouts, that is false. Water improves skin's hydration but genetic and environmental factors can result in increased oil production, a key contributor to acne. I would recommend the Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub and the Oil Free lotion SPF 15. If you don't have an Avon Representative to assist you please allow me to provide service for you. You can order your items from my site youravon.com/janarussell. I am providing free shipment on your first order. And it only takes less than 7 days to receive your items.

Question about skin care ( face )?

Q. I have very very oily skin ..i have a olive complexion..+ right now ive been using olay deep cleansing face wash with witch hazel << as it says..and ive only been using it for a few days and i am breaking out like i never have before..its embarrising..i have huge pimples, red blots on my skin..and i dont kno if i should wear make up to school or not?

Why is this happening?? is it because i need to adjust to it for a while??

WHAT should i do?? : ' (


Answer
*
Witch Hazel ALWAYS made my skin break out. So did Noxema.

The best thing you can do is to wash your face every morning and every night before bed (without fail).

When my oil was at its worst, I kept a bottle of Alcohol-Free toner in my locker to use in between classes, or you can use Olay daily face wipes --

I know it doesn't make much sense, but it is really important that the product that you use NOT contain alcohol. Even if it cleans your skin, it will over-dry it and your skin will not only be red and irritated, but the natural sloughing off of your skin won't occur, and the extra skin cells that remain on your skin will clog your pores and cause more breakouts!

The most important thing is keeping your skin clean, but you have to be sure not to over-dry it in the process.

Good Luck!
*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment