feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Why is patting products on skin better?

Labels:

skin care guru on REN Skincare | MascaraJunkie
skin care guru image




Eyes Wide


I hear all the time from my friends, beauty gurus and my mother that patting skin care products like serum, sunscreen and moisturizer on your skin is much better than rubbing them in your skin. Why? What makes the difference?


Answer
Supposedly rubbing can cause wrinkles. Especially excessive rubbing. Just like over using exfoliating products can stretch out your skin/cause wrinkles.

I always just rub it in using my ring finger. I read somewhere that you're supposed to use it when applying under eye products because it's the least powerful finger, so there's less pressure when applying stuff. I just use my ring finger to rub it in gently all over my face. I feel like patting doesn't cover the entire area/uses more product.

Is it suppose to sting when I put toothpaste on my pimple?




andreayhw


I saw on a site about skin care that by putting toothpaste on your pimple helps. But is it suppose to sting? Cause I just put some toothpaste on it now it's stinging. Could my skin type be a problem?


Answer
yeah it should sting a little. don't over do it though because your skin will become used to it and may not work anymore. that's what happened to me, right now i use the aspirin mask every couple weeks if i see some spots. aspirin actually has the same ingredient in it as most acne medications. i love doing it, it's simple and only takes a minute to make it. all you need is three aspirin and a few drops of honey (honey is naturally antimicrobial and healing to your skin).

i'll share my secret with you, this girl is my do-it-yourself GURU! she has a ton of tuturials for different facial masques and tips and tricks on exfoliating. i use her recipes ALL the time and i have really good skin now!

here is her aspirin masque:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Hksg8B4cQ

the best scrub i have ever used
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAF9PPhnatU




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment