feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

what skincare/acne treatment should i use (see details)?

Labels:

skincare for acne on Tips To Get Rid Of Chest Acne - 4 Home Remedies For Chest Acne | Skin ...
skincare for acne image




edinacutie


I have a lot of blackheads on my nose that literally, NEVER go away. Sometimes I have some zits, but there usually not too bad. What skincare/acne treatment is best? I've tried clean and clear blackhead scrub, morning burst, and Clearasil pads (but they all are not very affective).

I am considering Neutrogena Skin ID, has anyone tried this? And is it possible to use just one of the products rather than all 3 of them?



Answer
I kind of have the same problems as you, except my blackheads arnt all that bad, you cant notice them really, but I use Neutrogena Wave. It's great. Although I'm thinking about trying Skin ID. take the test on skinid.com it asks you about your responsibility for being on top of taking care of your face. I would use all three products, at least to start. maybe after your face it basicly clear you can experiment some, but I wouldn't.

What is the best acne facial cleanser for oily skin?




Roryylove


I'm 15. I have tried almost everything. Proactiv/ Clinique/ Cetaphil/ Cera Ve doesn't work.

What has worked for you? Not only cleansers.. like does going on the pill help? exercise.?

I am thinking of trying Goclear Clarifying Cleanser or Dr. Dennis Gross skincare trifix acne clearing lotion. Any thoughts?

I also have bad bacne and acne on my shoulders. Thanks for your help!



Answer
I used to have an acne problem. I tried everything -- Proactive, Clean&Clear, Clinique, Cetaphil, etc. I also tried the pill, but it did not make it better. I only had side effects. Exercise seemed to help a little bit, but did not have extremely effective results. What finally healed it - and what I recommend - was Pronexin. It's not too expensive, and you use it once or twice per day. It's all natural. Over a period of time (I noticed results in about two weeks, but it took about two months to heal fully), your acne will go away.
Also, it helps a lot if you eat lots of fresh fruits. Apples seemed to help a lot, actually. I had one for breakfast every morning for a week and watched what happened. Then I didn't eat them for a week, and my face began breaking out again.
My advice: exercise moderately, eat plenty of fruit, and try Pronexin. it'll really help.
you can buy it at www.pronexin.com

oh, and about the shoulder/back acne, you can use pronexin there also. or you can try using this soap called lava soap, which helped a lot (but which I would not recommend for your face).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment