feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I am looking to start a business in missouri to sell damaged goods, I need places to buy boxes of damaged good

Labels:

beauty and health aids on ... Aid, and opinion panel, patients who need, at the door - Gurgaon
beauty and health aids image




anna_van_d


I want to find places to sell me bannana boxes of damaged food, health and beauty aids, things like that


Answer
We use to buy this kind of stuff for our business, from some one in Wisconsin. I can't remember the name of the place but maybe you can do a search and found out.

My employer called me on my day off for the second time to see if I can come in is this allowed?

Q. I work at a grocery store at the health and beauty aid section where I have to stock the shelves up and make sure they're organized 3 to 4 times a week. My employer called me on my cell and house phone last saturday when I was off to come in and I did. Today she's called me again on my day off on my house and she asked if I could come in but I couldn't because I wasn't feel good.
It's not really a problem just curious. I would have gone but I was feeling sick from the day before.


Answer
She can ask and you can say no. Why do you think it is not allowed for her to ask????? But if she thinks like I do there is not a damn thing wrong with you, you just did not want to work today and that is fine too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment