feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Effective way to get rid of acne scars and skin?

Labels:

skin care japanese on if you re serious about skincare the japanese skincare revolution by ...
skin care japanese image




Noemi


Are there any products, or at home remedies, that you've found helped heal acnes scars and especially acne pits? Like the ones you get after blackheads?
I saw that Cure Natural Aqua Gel seemed to be a great exfoliator but I'm wary to by oversea products, and people have had concern about the radiation levels that could possible end up from Japanese made cosmetic/skin care products.
If anyone has anything to suggest that is more natural/botanical (like Cure Natural Aqua Gel) it'd be really appreciated.
Thanks for your time!



Answer
why

Are Asian beauty products cheaper in Asia or America?




Beat of An


I plan to go to South Korea soon and I'm interested in picking up a few asian beauty/skin care products (namely japanese and korean brands). Obviously I assumed that they would be cheaper in asia, but a friend of mine said that they're actually more expensive over there.
So would brands like Skin Food, Skin79, Shiseido, Laneige, and Boscia be more affordable in South Korea?



Answer
If you buy like local brands (the ones that aren't so known internationally) it would be cheaper in Asia. I'm from Asia myself and when I lived there I bought loads of Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese products. If you do go to Singapore expect it to be much cheaper.

I'm just saying this because I'm Asian and if I compare it to the ones my dad buys me from Europe (like Elizabeth Arden etc) it's way cheaper! Just don't buy directly from the airport or you'll really be ripped off. You should try going to local pharmacies and you'll usually find every product you need.~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment