feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Can anyone recommend a really good skin care line?

Labels:

skin care 10 year old on Knit Jones: Baby Pics
skin care 10 year old image




blugirl_76


I'm 35 years old and looking for a great skin care line to try. I'd like something specific to my skin type (normal-dry), and something to slow the aging process.

I would love to see what you have used and the kind of results you have had. All recommendations are truely appreciated.

Thanks!



Answer
OK, forget all the famous brands, and stick to my secret(not a secret anymore, lol) for a month and you will see the grate result, ready? here is my secret:
during the day what ever fruits or vegetables you eat, such as apple, cucumber etc., when you peel it put them in you face for as long as you can about 10 minutes is enough, then wash it with only water. Also once a day mask it with plane (don't use none fat) yogurt for 15 minutes, and before you go to bed wash it with a very simple, no perfume soap (like baby soap), and this is the best thing, massage your face with vitamin E Oil (24,000 unit).
and when you wake up in the morning do the washing and put more E Oil on your face.
You can help your skin by eating the right food , specially eat an apple a day, two cucumbers , and find more natural food for skin in websites.
After a month you can email me, let me know how was it.

How do I get rid of my acne?




Unknownn


Hi everyone ! So like I have been dealing with horrible acne for past almost 7 years straight. I used many products and home remedies and yet none seems to work and it is really frustrating. I started growing acne when I was about 10 years old and now I'm turning 17 I'm going to be done with high school pretty soon and what sucks the most is that all my kid/teenage life I suffered from not being pretty. I have been having acne for so long that I don't even know how it feels like to have a perfect acne free skin. It makes me feel so insecure that I'm always staying home and not wanting to go outside or see anyone. I honestly hate makeup cause it hides your natural beauty and yet I use makeup just to cover up my ugliness and I still see no difference and I don't want to wear it but i still do.. Don't judge I know you're not supposed to wear makeup while having acne but I'm pretty sure if anyone had bad acne they would want to cover it up too. My acne is so noticeable that nothing covers it up. I do have my skin doctor and i told him about my skin problems thinking he'd care but nope he is just like the rest. He gives me These crappy products/medicines to use and says how it'll get all better, I've been having him for past 4 years and yet nothing changed, Like when will my time come? It feels like as if things got even worse. Back then I had a way lighter skin but now my acne is so bad that it totally changed my face skin color. My face is like a dark dirty ugly color comparing to my neck/other part of my body, I'm tired of people judging me and treating me bad. Where I live all everyone cares about Is money and especially look. If you have look then you have everything, Even people would believe you for your look. Everyone looks at me and feels so bad about me including my own parents/friends, it's so upsetting knowing that there's no one to talk to about it. My mom is probably one of the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen and but she's always treating me bad cause I'm not pretty. She feels embarrassed to be around me in public or parties cause people would look at me. Some people would even come up to my mom and ask her if I'm her daughter and then they'd add along saying how I look nothing like my mom or something like oh. You should give her this or that/Treat her acne. Like I don't know. Why can't everyone just leave me alone. How would you feel if someone comes up to you every time saying you should use this product or that kind. My friends from school would say I look pretty without even looking at me and say how I should get over it but when they grow one small pimples they go all crazy saying how they look like an ugly beast and comes to me saying how their life is ruined just cause they grew one pimple. If I try calming them down they'd look at me saying "no offense to you, why am I even asking you, you can't get rid of yourself" or like "well you've been living with acne all your life so you got used to it" Yup surely are real friends. I have a bunch of acne and they say I look pretty and if they grow one pimple they turn ugly? Like yeah that makes sense.. Most of the times, I hate being around with my friends cause they all are really pretty and i'm the only not normal looking one here. Its like I'm the only girl from our school that has acne. I have never seen anyone from my school with acne and everyone would look at me as if i'm a monster. Whenever I'm with my friends, I see guys hitting on them, I'm always the invisible one no matter who I'm with. Guys would always call out saying "The girl in blue/red top you're cute" or like "The girl with the light skin you're pretty" Sometimes my own best friend makes me feel bad by asking my other friends with truth or dare "Whose the ugliest one from this class?" and half of them would look at me and they'd say "I'd rather not answer that". I'm just tired of everything and seeing none there supporting me. Not even my own mom gets what i go through instead she'd talk about how it's better adopting a homeless child than giving birth to me. Like It's not my fault for growing acne. I wash my face 3 times a day with this face wash that my doctor gave just to keep my face clean but still one by one I grow more. I thought finally summers here I'll be able to get rid of my acne but schools gonna start in about a month and things got even worse than it already is. I got even way darker even by staying home? I haven't even went out anywhere ever since school ended. Honestly my life makes no sense. I am EXTREMELY SORRY for making this so long. I just have no one to talk to or to share my life experience!


Answer
I think you should go and get a prescription from the doctor if your acne is that bad. I have active acne right now myself and I was prescribed with tablets and cream I only have to take one tablet at night and apply the cream once at night.

There is going to be a 'sudden cure' for acne. Most people get acne and it's nothing to be ashamed about. It happens to some people and it's like you choose to have acne. It's great that you don't wear makeup as the makeup will only clog the pores causing the skin to produce from oil and making your face worse. I think you should embrace your skin. Because it's know that people with acne and oily skin tend to get less wrinkles than most people.

There is no point in staying in your house just because you are worried about your acne, your stopping yourself going out and having friends. You could be sat on the sofa stuffing your face with fatty foods. Only making your face worse ..

The only thing that I can advice for you to do is eating healthy this is not mean you have to cut all fatty foods out just meaning eating more healthy. Drink plenty of water as this will help you flush your skin out, wash your face twice daily using products that suit your skin tone. Give your skin time to heal!

And finally HAVE FUN AND DON'T WORRY WHAT PEOPLE THINK




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment