feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Is yoga or pilates a good exercise for me?

Labels:

health and beauty at 40 on heartbreaking tragedy is the killing of 17 year old Cindi Santana by ...
health and beauty at 40 image




Jedi Girl


I am 5 foot 2 and I weigh 125. I walk on the treadmill everyday for 40 minutes or I will do 20 on the treadmill and 20 on the bike. I really want to become more flexible and flatten up my tummy some. Is it okay to do both yoga and pilates? Do you have any websites you would recommend? Any beginner tips?
Thought I should add this, I'm christian and is the spiritual part of yoga necessary?

How many minutes should you spend doing yoga or pilates?



Answer
Yes, absolutely! You can do yoga and combine it with any other physical or fitness exercise... With yoga you'll be more flexible, develop your balance and focus, which is very important for you! You can do it regardless your religion..because, simply, it will not hurt your spiritual life, it will make you even stronger mentally, physically and emotionally. So, no worries :) Here's a great free yoga e-course for you:
http://www.yoga-health-beauty-energy.com

When do women normally start putting on weight in pregnancy and how much at each stage?




SmEllY!


Just wondering because I am 17 weeks and 4 kg less than when I was 6 weeks pregnant. It is a good thing that I have lost the weight as I was fat to begin with (put on 40 kilos last pregnancy) and have been trying to keep weight under control.


Answer
You might want to check out http://www.postpregnancyhealth.com/. It offers great insight to pregnancy dieting and fitness, fitness after pregnancy, health and nutrition, nursing, bottle-feeding, anything you can imagine. It is just delivers really positive and encouraging ways to lose baby weight. The site has a lot of great ideas and ways of many things including weight gain during and after pregnancy, helping women get their confidence back after having a baby, and all sorts of exercises and things you can do. I went to this site constantly after having my baby- and I firmly believe in it... I lost an incredible amount of weight (mostly baby fat) from just taking her advice. She gives wonderful recommendations on products, fitness, and nutrition. Just really basic, healthy, ânon-fadâ ways to get back into shape and start feeling great again after your baby! The woman who developed the site is really motivational and tells women really great suggestions and instructions on how to tone and firm through proper, (but normal) eating and exercising. She also has information on great foods, skin and beauty care. I think youâll really like it. I hope I helped answer your question!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment